Anime Recommendations

I would definitely recommend “Beautiful Bones: Sakurako’s Investigation”. The artwork and music are beautiful. The story is a bit of a mystery, which isn’t completely solved. Of course it needs another season to really untangle the knots. But the story of the friendship between Sakurako and Shotaro adds a wonderful element to the anime. There is even some mystery there!

I would also recommend “The Perfect Insider”. It’s another wonderful mystery, but more on the psychological side, with a very twisted beginning / ending. It also explores emotions and the relationships of the main characters. It’s a little on the deep side. I also loved the great OP animation.

I would also mention a couple of my favorites like “Miss Monochrome” and “Diabolik Lovers”. The new seasons did not disappoint!

I also enjoyed Kagewani, a terrific horror story. Young Black Jack was an amazing story and gives good insight to the later story. Comet Lucifer was another excellent anime this season. I will just list the rest that I really enjoyed this past season -

Anti-Magic Academy: The 35th Test Platoon
Concrete Revolutio
Dance with Devils
The File of Young Kindaichi Returns 2
Garo: Crimson Moon
God Eater
K: Return of Kings
Noragami Aragoto
One Punch Man
Seraph of the End: Battle in Nagoya
Ushiro and Tora
Utawarerumono The False Faces
World Trigger

Granted, I haven’t seen all the Fall season yet, so I may be adding more to this list!

1 Like