Announcing Forum P 2.0

dragoon wrote:

NO!! I must resist!

It’s irresistible - even if someone says otherwise, their subconscious knows better. :stuck_out_tongue:

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]dragoon wrote:

NO!! I must resist![/quote]

Resistance is futile!!

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

NO!! I must resist!

Resistance is futile!![/quote]

LadyOfWicca knows!

The Coffee God wrote:

[quote]rebecca1/2 wrote:

Kerli is better anyways.[/quote]

I don’t even know who that is, but they don’t look any closer to my style than Lady Gaga… There’s a picture of her(?) in this week’s Enquirer and she’s dressed up like she was cast to be Mr. Freeze’s wife in the next Batman movie. Any more over the top and she’d be in orbit.

Also, LadyOfWicca prolly knows all about pink. And resistance. I don’t know what that means though.

Rai wrote:

I’ve been here and there. To and fro, everywhere and nowhere.
In reality I’ve discovered the secret to time travel - only problem being I can only go forward in time. And it’s sporadic and random at that. I cannot control it, and I’m victim to having to venture the tides of time without choice.

I see your three shoutboxes and raise you a ban on 3 random members of the forums. You’ll need to do the legwork to figure out quite who, though.

rebecca1/2 wrote:

Just Think Pink! :wink:

dragoon wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

NO!! I must resist!

Resistance is futile!!

LadyOfWicca knows![/quote]

How did I know it would eventually come to this?

LOL Cody. I think it’s due to Pink Power!

Turn it back to old forums… I miss that look… =/

Which old forums? Which version? We’ve had several.

VB… all brown with green header… =]

Well that design was pretty much 3-5 yrs ago - and it was a conceptual failure. Time moves on and they are evolving to meet the needs of what it takes to survive this industry today and tomorrow - IE. the forums and community become integrated to the site design. It doesn’t mean things won’t get better and things may evolve yet again. :slight_smile: Who knows what the future will hold.

But the past is dead. We’re all looking forward, not backward. We must. That’s the name of the game to stay in the game. :wink:

Well I just hope the future, whatever it holds, is not pink with white writing =p…

LOL don’t worry about that. :smiley: We have a no pink policy - Other than Valentines Day - ask Rai lol.

Well… unless Wolfo comes back, he brings with him Pink Power! :wink:

pink and blue do not mix well