ANO Technical Support & Customer Service

I use Firefox
On my laptop

This is the screen
Where i encountered the problem

Hello. New premium user here. Just wanted to ask a quick question. I’m watching with Safari and 61 mbps down/5 mbps up and while watching every third video or so, I lose audio and video starts to stutter. Have to quit Safari and log back in to continue watching normally. Performance seems to be fine until again about every third video. Is there something that I need to be doing differently? Please advise. Thank you.

The answer to this question is probably buried in here somewhere but how do I change my email address now? The current email is no longer valid so I want to change it to a new one.

@lightsenshi

Yep, it’s in the first post.

Send an email to support@theanimenetwork.com

I am logged in watching Dubbed shows that I have seen in the past(Demon King Daimo, and Angelic Layer) they either slow down, or they stop all together. It has happened to other shows, but I’ve almost given up.

@biggdaddymiller

We’ll need a little info to help troubleshoot your problem.

• What Operating System are you using? Which version? ((Windows 10, Mac 10.4, etc.)

• What Browser are you using? Which version is it? (Chrome, Internet Explorer 7, FireFox 3.6, etc)

• Is it happening in just one Browser or in multiple browsers? Please specify which browsers are being affected.

• If you’re getting any error messages, please post a screenshot.

• What type of connection are you using? (Cable, DSL, WiFI, ect)

• Run a speed test and post the download speed results - we recommend http://www.speedtest.net/

• Who is your Internet Service Provider (ISP)?

Thanks very much!
Slowhand

@biggdaddymiller - Regarding your post about your “service is off”, can you clarify? I just looked up and tested your account and you have an active subscription with premium status.

Please also let us know the details above so we can troubleshoot your playback issue.

I cannot get in to my account now on my Apple Mac Mini late 2012 on your website. I was fine later on the other night, but now it is giving me this login error. Login 5.001 Or something like that.

It says I’m here right now, but it says I have to login. Probably just a glitch

OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5

Safari (it has been working fine)

One browser, and closed that to open another one. Same problem

The error is 5.001

VERIZON FIOS I checked in at my job location in Ashburn, VA where we run the core of the service. It’s good.

Download 56.54Mbs, Upload 55.56

VERIZON

@biggdaddymiller - I’ve refreshed your login credentials. Please check your email to reset your password. This should resolve the Login 5.001 error.

I am not angry when I say this, but it is not in my email.

Do want me to just reset it?

LOL

It’s my fault.

My email address is actually:

Sorry about that

MOD EDIT - deleted email account.

@biggdaddymiller
I’ve updated the email address associated with your account. You should now be able to reset your password.

Ok, now all the videos have slowed down sometimes without video. I don’t know what is going on now.

OS X El Capitan version 10.11.5
Safari (it has been working fine)
One browser, and closed that to open another one. Same problem
It is just slow, or not at all.
VERIZON FIOS I checked in at my job location in Ashburn, VA where we run the core of the service. It’s good.
Download 56.54Mbs, Upload 55.56
VERIZON

Familiar of Zero Season 2 will not load, which probably means 3, and 4 don’t work either.

I have been getting “Media file could not be played” everywhere. I just tried to play “Medaka Box”, and it did it again.

Just FYI @biggdaddymiller, please contain your thoughts into 1 post if you can. If you forget something, use the edit button (pencil).

@biggdaddymiller - Thanks for the information.

We’re looking into your playback issues. The slow playback is a separate issue from the “Media file could not be played” error.

Can I get a clarification:
Whey you say “not at all” regarding slow playback, do you see the player trying to load the video (see screenshot)

Sorry for the wait.

Yes it does spin- at first, but then it started to stop no matter what video I played.

Update: It played Medaka Box, but crashed at episode 4. Nothing works. Please help me.

I have windows 7. When I view an anime in Firefox, the audio plays with no problem. When I view the anime in Internet Explorer 11, there is no sound. Unfortunately, on this computer Internet Explorer is more stable for streaming that Firefox. Is there a known fix for this? Thanks.

I am running Windows 7. When I watch any episode using Firefox, the audio plays. When I watch any episode using Internet Explorer 11, there is no audio. Unfortunately, on this computer IE is stable for streaming while Firefox crashes during streaming (a problem they have not managed to correct). Is there a fix to this problem? Thanks.