Another noob..... yes

I know Slowhand has to keep several members on a leash. :wink: :silly:

Welcome to the forums!

Donā€™t worry, Slowhandā€™s a kind mistress.

Yes, Slowhands quite nice :wink: she let me have Rizaā€¦ though I did use many honorifics in my message.
I still love how this leash and collar thing has gotten infectious now, maybe it could rule the world someday :blush: they grow up so fastā€¦

Oh S***ā€¦Ezlo, what have you done to me? >///<
Now I know Iā€™m in for random perviness that would even make an anime veteran nosebleed.

T T
_

Well I think between my picture and Jessā€™s picture youā€™ll have plenty of matierial :woohoo: or youā€™ll have a choice between hentai or Hentai

Can I take both? :woohoo:

Hentai is a great friend, and hentai isā€¦wellā€¦hentaiā€¦ :blush: donā€™t be judging me.

Both hentaiā€™s are good friends if you think about it ^^ both of them give me new ideas for cosplay uses outside of the con! Like Kakashi giving Sakura private tutoring or a few kinky Grimmjow pairing (totally straight mind you!)
I havenā€™t met Slowhand yet but she seems interesting :pinch: being known for having people on leashes is quite the introduction

Did Ezlo tell you about the Mello and Matt yuri couple from AMKE this year? (both female crossplayers)

I saw them, it was interesting butā€¦ I wasnā€™t really watching them honestly I twas watchin out for Yokos. There were three of them there ^^ Kakashi sensei knew they were better than his book so watch out for kinky thing I did. I even got to sensei creep on a Sakura! Oh con life, why must you be so amazing yet be over so quickly?

Geez ya big perv, you sound worse than Manga! :pinch: I wonder whatā€™s gonna happen when you go as Grimmjow to a con. We need to hire a bodyguard or something so you donā€™t get crushed under squealing fangirls! Iā€™ve seen it before, like a living tide of screaming girls crushing the manly cosplayer under 100s of pounds of pressure!
And a Matt and Mello crossplay? That sounds adorable! If Ezlo wasnā€™t looking at scantly dressed girls all day :dry: maybe he couldā€™ve told me about it! All I got from him concerning crossplay is how he was kissed by a girl Shizuo! Who had the leash on though?

Been there! XD all of those pouns were shared between two cute girls and their well-rounded third fangirl friend! (On the grave is says "My name is Kyo Sohma and I was glomped to death, FML)

Mello held the Leash, Matt wore it, and on Mattā€™s back was a sign saying ā€œYes, we do fanservice.ā€

Oh, poor Kyo! May he forever rest in peace after he haunts Yuki to death ^^
:ohmy: those cosplayers sound amazing! I need to do that with someone now! Hmmmm, since Ezlo wonā€™t magically become a girl (scarring image donā€™t visual) then I will crossplay! Maybe Ciel and Sebastian if possible, no no Iā€™ll force him to become a Kampfer! ^^ Then Iā€™ll be the female version! Perfection!
Or maybe if Manga was (an admittedly taller version of) Otonashi and Ezlo was Hinata (like he wants) then Iā€™ll be Yui! For the Battlefront!
Last choice Manga! A group FF cosplay! You and Ezlo can fight over Zack and Cloud then Iā€™ll get a Tifa ready! Iā€™m all pumped now! Hurray for my Riza costume Iā€™m already wearing which makes yelling appropriate! :silly:

I vote for Sebastian! Since Manga wouldnā€™t do very well as either Cloud or Zack (lets be fair you do need some muscle for those cosplays) and would probably complain about carrying my buster sword around (which I definently wouldnā€™t let him drag) I think I should just be a Sebastian for my third cosplay. Iā€™ve got the ability to pull it off quite well and will be able to fulfill any of my masterā€™s orders (as a Green Beret)

[quote=ā€œCosplayGirlfriendā€ post=114855] Or maybe if Manga was (an admittedly taller version of) Otonashi and Ezlo was Hinata (like he wants) then Iā€™ll be Yui! For the Battlefront!
Last choice Manga![/quote]

I totally love this idea! And not just because I am re-watching angel beats, but if you think about it, Otonashi is essentially Kyo Sohma in a different uniform :dry:

As for Black Butler Cosplays, could I be Finny? Iā€™m not that strong, but you have to admit, i do fit the Girly looking partā€¦ -_-

Well lets seeā€¦ Ezlo can be Sebastian, Iā€™ll be Ciel, Ezlo has a friend whoā€™ll be Mey Rin, Manga can be Finny and thatā€™ll be it! (fangirl squeals to hearing ā€œYes, my lordā€)
Or (perhaps on another day) I could be a Celty with Ezlo as a Shizuo! Iā€™m already spamming Ezlo with messages! Heā€™s even got the motorcycle for it!

I guess thatā€™s when Iā€™ll try Kaitoā€¦once I find the wig and outfit, I will buy an icecream cone, lol.

Buy the flavor Blue Moon, its amazing and blue!
And when did Kaito cosplay come up? You actually gonna buy the costume or make another homecooked costume?

[quote=ā€œSpiritingEzloā€ post=115301]Buy the flavor Blue Moon, its amazing and blue!
And when did Kaito cosplay come up? You actually gonna buy the costume or make another homecooked costume?[/quote]

Iā€™d save up for my costume, and of course itā€™s blue moon. All other flavors are invalidā€¦except sherbertā€¦I love sherbertā€¦-w- donā€™t be hating.