I'm a noob..... yes

Hello everybody! I’m Garrett! I was told to post here by a friend of mine whos already on this site. So, about me, here goes. -deep breath- I’ve been trained as a Green Beret by my uncle. I positively loooove anime and have also found a passion for cosplay through Anime Milwaukee when I went as Kakashi. I wore jeans but somehow people said I was the best there. I play lotsa video games… I’ve had ALOT of injuries… idk what else there is so please be gentle. ^-^

Hello and welcome to these turbulent TAN boards Garrett!! :3 Be gentle with someone who has been trained as a Green Beret? Surely you jest. :wink: No, don’t worry, most people around here are rather gentle… I think… Yeah, whips should count as gentle. ^-^

So you joined per a friend’s request? May I be so bold as to inquire who that may be? :slight_smile:
Also, I would very much like to know what some of your favorite anime and video games are; though it is somewhat apparent you like Naruto. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello! Welcome to the forums! We’re all mostly nice, so stick around and have fun with us!

So is there any particular type of anime you like? Or are you like me, who just enjoys everything?

EDIT: Hey what’s so turbulent about these forums Tager? This place is perfect the way it is!

If you don’t stop now, this could be you.

Welcome to TAN.

:ohmy: Where do you find this stuff?

Well I joined because of mangabaka777 cuz I know him in real life. For anime and video games, well, I play TONS of video games. For anime I’ve watched alot but Angel Beats is my top one. My only other cosplay right now is of Grimmjow from Bleach. I was disapointed since I’ve got the body for him but wasn’t able to cosplay him for Anime Milwaukee. It was my first con ever >.< and it was so much fun! Otherwise I keep track of alot of mainstream series like Naruto but pay more attention to others like Gurren Lagann or Black Butler. I’m not a Yaoi fan, and most Shojo anime make me feel wierd although I loved Maid-Sama.

About darn time you got an account here! Yeah, I kinda nagged at him to get one here, but he’s a pretty cool guy, so please be kind. Calling all shooter game peoplez! here’s your brother! (not me, I’m terrible at most shooters).

Awesome, another Gurren Lagann fan; and you like shooters as well as going to conventions! You are quite welcome here. :cheer:

Well, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :3

Turbulent? I don’t know, I’m running out of T adjectives to use for these boards. :stuck_out_tongue: To dictionary.com~! ^-^

Tedious, Tenacious, Time-consuming? XD I had to, anyway, huzzah for Gurren Lagaan :smiley:

Teehee Princess Resurrection quote… and my Yoko plushie is definently a sign of my Gurren Lagann love. And mangabaka777 just because I have a Grimmjow body pillow doesn’t mean I’m gay >.< I know you’ll jump on that next. Though the fact that I may have handcuffs with my Grimmjow cosplay makes it questionable…

Terrifying… I haz contributed to the pool…

Dude, I know you have a man-crush on Grimmjow, just deal with it, and TMI on the handcuffs thing. Is someone putting the kitty on a leash? (I know grimmjow’s a cat, so you know what I mean handcuff boy)

Anyway, want me to draw an avatar for you? I’ve decided to hand-draw my next one and scan it tomorrow morning. So tell me before school is over.

…OMG I need a leash! :3 I was planning on leaning on a wall against my sword and having my cuffed hands around the hilt but the leash would add so much more dimension! I hope there are fangirls!

If you draw an avatar for me… It’s gotta be of Grimmjow and Kakashi… or one of them… or something amazing… just whatever you do don’t make me shirtless… please?

[quote=“SpiritingEzlo” post=110201]…OMG I need a leash! :3 I was planning on leaning on a wall against my sword and having my cuffed hands around the hilt but the leash would add so much more dimension! I hope there are fangirls!

If you draw an avatar for me… It’s gotta be of Grimmjow and Kakashi… or one of them… or something amazing… just whatever you do don’t make me shirtless… please?[/quote]

I WAS KIDDING ABOUT THE COLLAR!!! DON’T!!! D//8

As for the avatar, Kakashi it is, just because Grimmjow is Shirtless (Don’t deny it)

If the man wants a collar, I say let him have his collar! :laugh: I’m loving this conversation, by the way. :stuck_out_tongue:
I get the vibe of “cool dudes” just reading this.

Thanks for the new avatar mangabaka777! And your welcome to join in Tager! I think I should find one of those spiky collars with a chain on the end. I’m open for input!

And my Grimmy is NOT shirtless mister! He’s wearing a vest thank you! I’ve worn it in public with a tank top underneath and it was fine. And the fans in the mall were very supportive so there! I didn’t buy kitty litter though… maybe I really should dye my hair blue…

Welcome to the forums, friend.

Why thank you Hentai… I’m sorry it feels weird typing that idk why… Would you like to add to this conversaton? It would be appreciated since me and mangabaka777 just can’t seem to agree on these things.

I’ve decided I might cosplay in the mall. But only if my hair is dyed blue. Which I’ve been argueing with my inner self about. (He’s a jerk and won’t let me) But worst comes to worst I’ll dress as a Kampfer with help of friends… That’ll be kinky…

I AM COMING ALONG!!!

Awww someone wants to see me in tights and heels. That’s sooooo adorable! If only I was a drag queen… ya no, I’m sorry but I don’t want you there. I will be surrounded by girls so I might be able to blend in and I will likely wear a wig. No pictures please!! I’m also planning a goth day… complete with black hair and warpaint :woohoo: I can’t wait!

But all that aside we need Tager or Hentai in here! I wanna know if I should dye my hair blue and what kind of leash I should get!