Look over there, a new person! *points*

Ello anime lovers far and wide! :3

I go by the name of Kaname. I’m a certified Gametaku. Yippee for meee XD! dances I’m a military brat and I’ve lived, pretty much, all over the country. I currently reside in the Memphis Metro Area, where I attend Community College. I’m addicted to the internet, food, music, video games, my computer, breathing, plotting my hostile takeover of the world, ninja running, anime/manga (obviously), watching tv, writing fanfiction, learning(I am a nerd and proud of it, thank you very much!), people-watching, and talking to people.

Since I can count the number of people around me who share an interest in the things I love on two fingers, I decided to come here to find people who happen to love the same things I love.

Ja-ne!

Welcome!I think you will enjoy the forums very much.

Being a nerd is nothing to worry about! :slight_smile:

Welcome to the board and please let us know what some of your favorite series are.

Ello ello ello chxlullabies, welcome to the forums! Looks like your interests match up with categories about the forum, so we’ve got you covered.

If you have any questions, feel free post them here. Not only are the moderators handy, but many of the users are JUST dandy.

See you 'round!

Elphie: Thanks! And I agree, being a nerd is awesome!

Shawn: Some of my favorite series are:

-Witch Hunter Robin
-Trigun
-Blood+
-Ah! Megumi Sama
-Ghost in the Shell: SAC
-Furi Kuri
-Naruto/Naruto: Shippuuden
-Air Gear
-Dragon Ball Series
-Cowboy Bebop
-FMA
-FMP: Fumoffu

Just to name a few…and I’m always open to whatever anyone wants to recommend :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard Kaname! What a crazy screen name by the way! I hope you have fun and don’t forget to check out all the groups in the community section. You should find lots of stuff you like there.

Cody: Thanks :slight_smile: I’ve been wandering around the community section and, sure enough, I’ve found some stuff! haha!

Welcome to you! You picked a great time to join us. We just got this wonderful new look.

You have some great interests/hobbies listed and I think you’ll find plenty of people to talk to around here, but you might run into more than a few here that are also plotting to take over the world.

Hope you join us often! :slight_smile:

Welcome, Chxlullabies/Kaname!

As you can probably tell, today we launched this new site and we’re getting used to it also, so feel free to ask any and all questions and we’ll all fumble around together!

You’ve got a nice selection of anime there that you like and I’m sure that you’ll find even more from our community of experts to try out.

If you’d like to make a sig or have some of those cool icons under your avatar, go here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/
(it just hasn’t been all linked up together yet)

Please browse around all the forums and jump into any convo that you’re interested in. (All we ask is that you do a Search before starting any threads, especially in the Anime section.)

Again, Welcome! Come back and post often! :cheer:

LadyOfWicca: Thank you, I love the new look! I’m hoping to meet a ton of new people. As for the others planning to take over the world…it wouldn’t be a bad idea if we joined forces!!

Slowhand: Let the fumbling begin!!

Adding to my list of anime is part of the reason why I’m here, so thanks! :3

I was wondering where to go to do that, haha. Thanks for the link.

:smiley:

See, everyone is really helpful over here.

Howdy, Im Dr.G, im the local doctor in these forums, but dont ask for any medical treatment, because if you have to ask its too expensive, but its ok cause were friends.

Elphie wrote:

I’m the naughty one though. :whistle:

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Elphie wrote:

I’m the naughty one though. :whistle:[/quote]

Then what am I?

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

Then what am I?[/quote]

The doctor who created the beast I am today.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

Then what am I?
The doctor who created the beast I am today.[/quote]

Yay! I think

Hentai wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

Then what am I?
The doctor who created the beast I am today.[/quote]

The doctor created a Hentai? XD If that’s the case…I don’t know if I should ask for any type of treatment, medical or not…I might get transformed!!! O_O

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Elphie wrote:

I’m the naughty one though. :whistle:[/quote]

You are sooo not naughty. :wink:

Elphie wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

You are sooo not naughty. ;)[/quote]

You guys are so awesome :slight_smile: