Apocalypse Dream Team

http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/484435-bigthumbnail.jpg

There’s an apocalypse of some kind. You have to pick up to 4 people from TAN to be a part of your survivors group. Who and why?

My four:

Dragonrider Cody… need a medic

Coffee God… need someone to hunt for food and furs

Outlander…trade, negotiate or steal with other groups to get the things we need

Pretear… propagate the species

[quote=“outlander” post=125279]My four:

Dragonrider Cody… need a medic

Coffee God… need someone to hunt for food and furs

Outlander…trade, negotiate or steal with other groups to get the things we need

Pretear… propagate the species[/quote]

Outlander, I think you are already included in your own group, so you can choose one more. Though I am not volunteering to the be the one to test dangerous situations for you.

On this one I might have to think a bit on.

Excellent idea! you are included

I’ve given this serious thought… Since there is no criteria given for what kind of apocalypse this is, one must consider their choices based upon any situation. here are my choices:

Mystic, Inphy, Newshawk, and Slowhand

First and foremost, I believe I could trust these four people enough to survive the apocalypse with them without the immediate threat of being quite literally, stabbed in the back. In addition, I believe that all four of these people are capable of thinking rationally and with a good amount of common sense, which is important for the whole surviving thing.

In addition, here’s some reasons for claiming each person:

Mystic because, he claimed me in http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,183/catid,21/func,view/id,64585/limit,10/limitstart,60/#65904 of claim your forum member, and I’m not entirely sure that “apocalypse” was on the list of contract-breaking events, so I think that’s still technically in effect. :dry: Plus, I need someone to share this smoked cheese with size=1[/size]

Inphy because I need someone to talk about how much WoW I’m missing out on because of the stupid apocalypse :stuck_out_tongue: Also, I played Borderlands with her one time so I know she knows how to use a gun :slight_smile:

Newshawk because, I’m sure he knows all sorts of useful survival things, plus his talents as a list maker may be quite useful. And I know he’s got to own at least one gun… those things are useful in an apocalypse situation.

Slowhand because, I hear she’s quite good with a whip, and she too is a great list maker.

With our listing powers combined, Slowhand, Newshawk and I will guarantee our group will never leave behind anything we didn’t intend to leave behind. :evil:

My/shak’s dream team.

Shak and I are a package deal and count as 1 person (suck it).

Our other 4:

Hentai: because he’s a doctor or at least doctor adjacent.
Wicca: because every team needs a spell caster/mage.
Outlander: because he’d be a good negotiator. And also because we need someone to get drunk on pilfered brandy and entertain us around the campfire shak will build.
FullMetalSousuke: because he’s like a triple black belt and shak assures me that might be useful for some reason.

If the apocalypse is zombie in nature, we’d swap out Wicca for Rai. We won’t need to outrun the zombies, just Rai.