Zombie Survival!

I could have sworn that there was a thread or two about zombies on here, hell I swear I made one or two threads about zombies on here, but a search for zombie and zombies only pulled up something about daphne and some blue water.

Anyway, will you survive the zombie apocalypse? Check this http://kotaku.com/5497482/the-zombie-apocalypse-survival-flow-chart

Warning, the flowchart once you click on it is extremely huge. It doesn’t even fit on my monitor…

That came in my gameinformer last month. I love all of the options and game/movie references. haha. :slight_smile: I will survive…hey hey! :woohoo: :woohoo:

wtf, the only way to win is to be Marty McFly.

Which I [strike]am not.[/strike] just so happen to be.

[size=5]WIN![/size]

I think the only real thing missing was a Woody Harrelson reference. =P

Time to nut up or shut up.

Oh nooooo!!!Bill Murry!!!

Don’t remind me…that and the twinkies, makes me soooo sad.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]

wtf, the only way to win is to be Marty McFly.

Which I [strike]am not.[/strike] just so happen to be.[/quote]

Thats funny because im Marty McFly, so who are you?

DrGrumblen wrote:

Personally, I’m the Marty McFly who goes back to 1955 in order to prevent Biff from winning an uber amount of cash and taking over Hill Valley. You’re probably the Marty McFly that just goes back in time initially to save Doc’s life then get your parents back together.

While my mission is potentially more badass, you at least get to lay down some heavy riffs.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

Personally, I’m the Marty McFly who goes back to 1955 in order to prevent Biff from winning an uber amount of cash and taking over Hill Valley. You’re probably the Marty McFly that just goes back in time initially to save Doc’s life then get your parents back together.

While my mission is potentially more badass, you at least get to lay down some heavy riffs.[/quote]

Yes but when we meet in the present we are the same person, for we are one in the same. And on a side note if it wasnt for me we wouldent exist and you wouldent of had to fight Biff.

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

While my mission is potentially more badass, you at least get to lay down some heavy riffs.

Yes but when we meet in the present we are the same person, for we are one in the same. And on a side note if it wasnt for me we wouldent exist and you wouldent of had to fight Biff.[/quote]

Yes, well if it wasn’t for me, you/I would never have met Doc because Biff would’ve taken over Hill Valley, thus neither you nor I–

You know, the Back to the Future timeline just doesn’t make any sense, probably just best to accept it as it is.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

Yes but when we meet in the present we are the same person, for we are one in the same. And on a side note if it wasnt for me we wouldent exist and you wouldent of had to fight Biff.
Yes, well if it wasn’t for me, you/I would never have met Doc because Biff would’ve taken over Hill Valley, thus neither you nor I–

You know, the Back to the Future timeline just doesn’t make any sense, probably just best to accept it as it is.[/quote]

I can live with it if you can.

I think I will become one of the first zombies. Why wait until the zombies are all over the place, looking to eat your whole body. I might as well enjoy some fresh brains.
:blink:
Slick

Well if you try to eat me…I’m sorry you’re going to have a shot to the head. http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs38/f/2008/315/a/a/Motivational_Zombie_Poster_by_supertrigun.jpg

http://www.trevorclinard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/zombie.jpg

Unless they’re my zombies. A bullet to the head won’t stop em! :wink:

There is always a way.

Elphie wrote:

I’ll make sure I just infect you. After that, you’ll join in the festivities.
Slick

PS I could have gone another way with this, but I’ll try to be a gentleman.

Zombies, a poor man’s monster. I forget where I heard that one. But if you can’t beat them, join them.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OARmqz48Mh0[/video]

Oh thank you for sparing me.