Apps for an

are there any apps to stream anime network to my google tv?

No, not yet. They just have iOS apps at the present. It’s more difficult and costly to develop apps for Android, due to the differences in screen size, hardware specifications, etc. I believe you can still access the site and stream the video clips from the site on it though.

I have a Logitech Revue (at ease, cody!) and the way I access the Anime Network Online Player is through Chrome. I set a bookmark for the “Watch Anime Now” page and it appears in my “All Apps” list, so all I have to do is click on it and I’m in the page. It actually takes less steps then getting into the Crunchyrolll GoogleTV app!

BTW, that’s the reason I love my Revue-I can add apps just like on my LG Optimus V.

[quote=“Newshawk” post=117797]

I have a Logitech Revue (at ease, cody!) and the way I access the Anime Network Online Player is through Chrome. I set a bookmark for the “Watch Anime Now” page and it appears in my “All Apps” list, so all I have to do is click on it and I’m in the page. It actually takes less steps then getting into the Crunchyrolll GoogleTV app!

BTW, that’s the reason I love my Revue-I can add apps just like on my LG Optimus V.[/quote]

I should do that with my Sony Blu-Ray GoogleTV device.

[quote=“Newshawk”]I set a bookmark for the "Watch Animetakes less steps then getting into the Crunchyrolll GoogleTV app!
BTW, that’s the reason I love my Revue – I can add apps just like on my LG Optimus V.[/quote]

Does the Crunchyroll app work on the Revue? Or does that app have resolution restrictions.

[quote=“SpaceCobraJoe” post=117967]

[quote=“Newshawk”]I set a bookmark for the "Watch Animetakes less steps then getting into the Crunchyrolll GoogleTV app!
BTW, that’s the reason I love my Revue – I can add apps just like on my LG Optimus V.[/quote]

Does the Crunchyroll app work on the Revue? Or does that app have resolution restrictions.[/quote]

It works great, but it’s a Google TV Crunchyroll app, so it’s simplified. At the launch screen, you have three choices: Anime, Live Action and Log-In. If you are logged in, that is replaced with Log Out. There’s no ability to choose the resolution, but it is 720p on my 32" Sharp LCD. However, you can access Crunchyroll with Chrome, and there you get to choose your resolution.

What about the Netflix Android app? I use that to watch anime on my Droid 1 and Wii. May not have the latest stuff, but there is still a lot on Netflix I have not seen.