As the Mecha Turns II

Yami and Mikan are watching her TV.

Yami: “Mikan! I don’t care if she does share my name, I am not like that!”

Mikan: “Aww. You don’t see a little bit of Maou in her???”

Yami blushes. “Well… Maybe a little bit…”

Mikan smiles smugly. “Maybe that’s how your daughter will be like when she grows up.”

Yami shoots up. “Mikan!!!”

Mikan falls over laughing. “I’m kidding Yami. Don’t get so serious.”

Yami pouts. Just then her phone rings. “Tear. How can I be of assistance? Um-hm. Okay. I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

Mikan: “What did your mom want?”

Yami: “Nothing too important. It’s just Mikado had Oshizu come over to get adjustments on her prosthetic body.”

Mikan: “Oshizu? I haven’t seen her in ages! You don’t mind if I come with?”

Yami: “Of course not!”

A few minutes later, Yami and Mikan enter Tearju’s lab. There’s a girl with dark blue hair lying on a stretcher, and an identical girl hovering right next to her.

Mikan: “Oshizu!”

The floating girl turns towards them, with a look of surprise. “Mikan! Yami! It’s so good to see you two again! You probably already know why I’m here.”

Mikan: “Your telekinesis shorted out your body again?”

Oshizu backs up, with a nervous expression. “WWWWWhat makes you say that?”

Yami and Mikan look at each other. “Dog.”

Oshizu: “AAAAAHHHHHH!!! A DOG??? WHERE??? WHERE???”

Oshizu destroys half the room and strips everyone naked using her telekinesis.

Yami has a look of total irritation. “Oshizu…”

Oshizu: “Sorry, sorry…”

A few minutes later, after everyone had gotten changed.

Yami: “You know how much Maou doesn’t like dogs. Do you really think there would be one here?”

Oshizu: “You never know… Oh! Mikado told me you’re gonna have a baby! Congratulations!”

Yami blushes. “That’s correct.”

Senko enters the room. “Good evening!”

Oshizu: “It’s been too long Senko!”

Tearju: “That’s right! You’ve known each other for some time, haven’t you?”

Senko: “My shrine was right next to the old Sainan High school building. It’s been nearly 400 years since we first met, hasn’t it Oshizu?”

Oshizu: “That’s right!”

Mikan: “Wait. Senko is a fox. She is in the canidae family, which includes dogs. But you’re okay with her?”

Oshizu hugs Senko. “She’s a special case! Senko helped me cope right after I became a spirit. I’m forever in her gratitude! Besides, isn’t she just so cute?”

Yami: “That’s Senko for you. She can even make a canine hater like her.”

Senko: “I’m not a dog…”

Yami: “I didn’t mean it like that Senko. Sorry…”

Senko: “It’s ok Yami. I’ll forgive you. Anyways, I’d like yours and Mikan’s help on a recipe. I think the flavor is off, but wanted a second opinion.”

2 Likes

A little while later, Mikan and Yami have joined Senko in her meal preparation, as Oshizu decided to tag along with them.

Mikan: “Can you even taste when you’re in your astral form? Huh Oshizu?”

Oshizu: “That’s actually a good question. I’ve never honestly tried eating anything, cause I haven’t been hungry since I passed away…”

Mikan sweats a nervous tear. “Sorry. Didn’t mean to drag down the room…”

Oshizu: “That was 400 years ago! I’m over it now!”

Senko: “You never did ask me to make anything, now that I think about it. Since I have a meal prepared now, we could see.” She ponders for a second. “But I don’t know if you would be able to tell what tastes good or not.”

Oshizu: “I do eat when I’m in my prosthetic body. Besides, I do know ice cream is delicious!”

Yami: “That can’t be all you eat though, is it? If so, that’s bad for you!”

Mikan and Senko have a look of irritation. “Says you, miss Taiyaki is 3/4ths of my diet.”

Yami backs up nervously. “I’m down to only a couple per week…” She lowers her head and blushes. “The ones Maou made today don’t count.

Senko: “That doesn’t matter missy. You need to eat better foods!”

Mikan nods in agreement. “You need to keep in good health Yami! After all, the mama has got to stay healthy for her baby!”

Yami: “I’m trying…”

Mikan proceeds to look around. “So what did you want us to check the flavor on?”

Senko: “This!” She goes over to the oven and retrieves a baking pan. Removing the lid, a puff of steam arises. Sitting in the pan are plump and juicy pork chops simmering in sauerkraut. “I tried a new seasoning blend for the pork chops, but I think it doesn’t meld well with the sauerkraut. To me, it tastes too tart, but I want your thoughts.”

She takes one of the pork chops, and divides it into four pieces, and plates it with a bit of the sauerkraut, then adds some applesauce to the plate, then hands a plate to each of the girls. They each begin to sample their plate.

Oshizu: "Oh my gosh! This is delicious! So flavorful!

Yami: “Oshizu’s right. It’s good.”

Mikan: “Hmm. You’re right Senko. The seasoning is too tart. It messes with the balance of flavors.”

Yami yawns. “Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean that rudely. I’ve just been really sleepy recently.”

Mikan: “Senko you wouldn’t mind, would you? I’ll fix the meal here.”

Senko: “I don’t mind. Come along Yami.”

Yami: “I don’t want to impose…”

Senko: “Nonsense!” She grabs Yami by the hand. “Let’s go now!”

Senko takes Yami to her bedroom, and sits down on her bed. She then fluffs her tail. “Come now Yami. I’ll wake you when Mikan finishes dinner.”

Yami: “Are you sure?”

Senko: “Don’t make me use my fox magic to force you to.”

Yami: “Okay Senko. I’ll lay down.”

Yami crawls onto the bed and lays her head on Senko’s tail. Senko starts rubbing her hair and humming a lullaby as Yami falls asleep with a peaceful expression.

2 Likes

Shimakaze and Nemesis are with Ueno.

Ueno: “That Tearju. Leaving in the middle of our test like that…”

Nemesis: “She said she’d only take a little while. Besides, we’re only trying to see if it works to begin with. That doesn’t need any knowledge of my dark matter trans. Ready Shima?”

Shimakaze: “Let’s do it, big sis! Ichi, Nii, San!”

Shimakaze’s Rensouhou appear in front of her.

Ueno: “Make sure they’re all functioning properly first.”

Nemesis: “San. Come here!”

The smallest Rensouhou hovers to Nemesis.

Ueno: “Interesting. They only should listen to people Shimakaze truly trusts.”

Shimakaze: “She’s my big sis! I love her!”

Nemesis smiles smugly. “How about you see if they’ll listen to you?”

Ueno: “I don’t need to attempt that.”

Nemesis: “Cause ya can’t.” She sticks out her tongue.

Shimakaze: “Stop fighting you two!!! I’ll tell Sissy!”

Nemesis: “… Fine”

Ueno: “Whatever…”

Shimakaze: “All three Rensouhou seem to be okay. Let’s try it out now.”

Nemesis and Shimakaze: “Dark Matter Trans!”

Nemesis becomes a black cloud and envelopes Shimakaze, who then starts glowing a black glow. The Rensouhou begin emanating the same glow.

Ueno: “Their communication limit is a half mile radius, right? All’s we have to do is get them a little further away than that, and it should prove the theory at least.”

Shimakaze: “Ichi, Nii, San! Depart!”

The Rensouhou begin hovering away.

Ueno: “Let me call Tearju, and see how much longer she’s gonna be.”

Shimakaze: “No need! San! Check up on Mom for me!”

Nemesis pops her head out of Shimakaze. “Good idea. Her lab is more than a half mile away.”

Ueno: “Man. That’s creepy…”

A few minutes later, Rensouhou San hovers up to Tearju. “Mom? Mom!”

Tearju: “Shima, hi! I see you’re using the communication system in the Rensouhou! I’m almost done here. I’ve already put Oshizu’s body on the diagnostic scanner, so I can leave it for now. I’ll be right back over in just a few minutes.”

2 Likes

Tearju heads back to join Ueno’s group, alongside Rensouhou San.

Ueno: “You’re back, finally…”

Tearju: “Sorry, sorry…” She looks around. “Where did Nemesis go?”

Nemesis pops out of Shimakaze. “Yo.”

Tearju: “Oh! I see! You synced together, to increase the Rensouhou signal already!”

Nemesis: “Pretty much exactly.”

Shimakaze: “So how will we do this if Nemesis is busy?”

Tearju: “Hmm… Nemesis and her powers are one of a kind after all, aren’t they? I have a hypothesis though that if she transfers some of her dark matter particles directly into your bloodstream, they may adapt to you. Of course, you wouldn’t be able to access everything she can, but it should suffice for what we’re intending to try out.”

Shimakaze: "Pu…Pu…Put in my Bloodstream? Like with a needle???

Nemesis: “I’m pretty certain that’s exactly what she means.”

Ueno: “You all have fun with that. I’m gonna go check up on Astrea and Nymph. Psychopuppet needed some help with something, so I sent them to help him. It’s worrying me that I haven’t heard back from them yet.”

Tearju: “Go ahead Ueno. I’ll take Nemesis and Shimakaze to my lab” She looks over to Shimakaze. “And bring the Rensouhou with us too.”

2 Likes

Ueno finally locates Astrea and Nymph. They’re alongside Psychopuppet, who is working on his van. Astrea is holding up the front end of the van, and Psychopuppet is underneath it.

Ueno: “What are you guys doing?”

Nymph: “What does it look like we’re doing?”

Pup crawls from under the van. "The transmission pan seal sprung a leak, and I was just trying to repair it.

Ueno: “And queen dumb-dumb was holding up the van, why?”

Astrea “Who’s queen dumb-dumb? I’m holding up the van!”

Pup: The jack I had broke, so I had asked her to do it."

Ueno: “So where’s Skadi? I’m certain she would have been way more useful.”

Pup opens his van door. Skadi is laying there sleeping. “She’s still not regained all of her strength yet.”

Skadi wakes up. “Master :heart:

Pup: “Morning. Did you rest well? Hey Astrea, you can set the van down. Take a break for now.”

Astrea: “Yay! I want pudding!”

Nymph pulls a bag of potato chips out of nowhere, and starts eating them.

Ueno: “I don’t even want to know where you got those…”

Skadi: “Master. I’m hungry.”

Pup: 'Senko is making dinner. It should be ready soon."

2 Likes

Over at Tearju’s lab, Nemesis and Shimakaze arrive, alongside the Rensouhou.

Tearju: "Good! You’re here! Let’s get started then!

She pulls out a syringe. Shimakaze cowers.

Nemesis laughs. “You shouldn’t be scared. It’s only a needle.”

Tearju: “You ready then, Nemesis?”

Nemesis: “Yeah.” She puffs a small cloud of dark matter particles. “Take what you need.”

Tearju: “No. That won’t do. I need your blood, not just dark matter particles under your control.”

Nemesis is taken aback. “Eh?”

Shimakaze: “Now big sis, you weren’t just talking big, because you thought you weren’t going to get stabbed, now were you?”

Nemesis: “Th… That… That’s preposterous! I… I’m… I’m a trans weapon! A tiny needle doesn’t scare me!”

Shimakaze smiles slyly. “Then show your little sister how it’s done.”

Tearju: "Now Nemesis. It won’t hurt. I promise.

Shimakaze: “I’ll hold her still mom!”

Nemesis: “No! Wait! Ahhhh!!!”

A couple minutes later, Tearju is placing a vial onto one of her diagnostic scanners, while Nemesis is rubbing her arm.

Tearju: “Now let me run some tests really quick.”

After a couple more minutes pass. Tearju leaves her computer with some printouts. She returns to Shima and Neme. “It’s looking like my hypothesis is correct. Your blood type is AB, just as Eve and Shima.” She looks over at Shimakaze. “Are you ready?”

Shimakaze: (Nervously) “Ye… Yes…”

Tearju: “It’ll be over in just a minute.”

Shimakaze: “Ouch.”

Tearju: “There. See? It wasn’t too bad, was it? Now we have to wait for the dark matter to circulate through you. Neme, will you please stay with her? I’m going to quickly check on how Oshizu’s body is coming along. I’ll be right over there if you need me for anything.”

2 Likes

Tearju is working on Oshizu’s body. “Hmm. I really should put a stronger resistor in. That should at least assist in keeping her psychokinesis in check.”

A few minutes later. “And done! Now all’s I need to do is wait for Oshizu to get back to test it out.” She looks up. “I wonder if Shima is okay.”

She walks back to where Nemesis and Shimakaze are. Shimakaze appears to have fallen asleep.

Tearju goes over to Shimakaze, and pats her in the cheek. “Shima. Shima. Wake up Shima.”

Shimakaze: “Mmmmm. Mom. Five more minutes.”

Tearju: “Come on Shima. Time to get up.”

Nemesis pinches Shimakaze. “Get up little sis!”

Shimakaze: “Ow! Nemesis!”

Nemesis: “She’s up now.”

Tearju: “How do you feel? Any different?”

Shimakaze: “Not really. Just a little sleepy.”

Nemesis: “Let big sis help out. Okay. Put out your hand, and imagine something”

Shimakaze: “Like this?” She holds out her hand, and a black cloud envelops her hand. The cloud dissipates, and a turkey sub is sitting in her hand. “Woah! Cool!”

Tearju: “We did miss lunch today, didn’t we? Maybe I should cook something?”

Nemesis: “NO! Yami has told me the horror stories of your cooking. How do you even catch cereal in milk on fire?”

Tearju: “I really don’t want to talk about that…”

Nemesis: “There’s some dango I put in the fridge. We could snack on those till dinner.”

Shimakaze: “You’d share your dango? Big sis! :heart:

2 Likes

Yami is laying down, asleep. She slowly tosses herself awake.

“Good morning, beautiful. Did you have a nice nap?”

Yami rubs her eyes. As her eyes focus, she realizes she had been laying on Maou’s lap! She shoots up, embarrassed, clocking Maou with a hair fist. “MamamaMaou! Whawhawhat are you doing here??? Where did Senko go?”

Maou: “I was actually looking for you when I noticed you sleeping on her lap, so I asked her if she would mind if I took her place. She said she didn’t mind, so we traded places. I must say, her levitation magic is really nice. We switched places without even bothering your sleep!”

Yami turns beet red. “You didn’t have to do that…”

Maou: “You looked so peaceful sleeping there, and I wanted to bask in your beauty.”

Yami manages to turn even redder. “You say such embarrassing things sometimes, Maou.” She looks around. “But where did Senko go?”

Maou: “She said she wanted to check up on Mikan while I was watching over you.”

Yami yawns.

Maou: “Are you still tired? You can go back to sleep for a while. You can even continue to use my lap as a pillow, if you want.”

Yami: “No. That won’t do.” She proceeds to wrap her hair around Maou as she has them both lay down. “My hair isn’t as soft as Senko’s tail, but…”

Maou has a look of total shock. “Your hair is absolutely luxurious! It’s softness almost rivals Senko’s fur!”

Yami blushes. “Tha… That’s good to hear…”

Maou: “Is everything alright though? You know I always worry about you.”

Yami: “I’m fine Maou. I just want to cuddle with you right now.

Maou smiles. “I love you, my Angel.” SMOOCH

Yami returns a peaceful smile. “I love you too.” SMOOCH

2 Likes

Mikan is at the Stove. Oshizu is floating near her. Senko enters.

Oshizu: “Oh! Hi Senko! I thought you were with Yami!”

Senko: “Yeah. Maou saw Yami sleeping on my tail and asked me if we could trade places. He even got on his hands and knees!” She laughs.

Mikan: “That’s Maou for you…”

Senko: “So what have you two been talking about while I was gone?”

Oshizu: “I was just watching Mikan cook. She really has talent!”

Senko pouts.

Mikan: “Come on Senko. She didn’t mean it like that.”

Senko: “I know…” She looks at the oven. “Anyways, how did the pork chops turn out?”

Mikan: “Take a look!” She pulls out the dish from the oven. Removing the lid, she exclaims: “See?”

Senko: “Ooh! They smell delicious! How did you fix them?”

Mikan: “A little tumeric, a little garlic.” She winks. “And of course, a little Mikan magic!”

Oshizu: “Since dinner is ready, should we go get Maou and Yami?”

Mikan: “I don’t want to wake her, but she should have dinner. Yeah. Let’s go get them.”

2 Likes

Nemesis and Shimakaze are eating dango. Tearju is attempting to eat a charred mass.

Nemesis: “What even is that?”

Tearju: “A bologna sandwich.”

Shimakaze and Nemesis have a look of disbelief.

Nemesis: “But… You didn’t cook it, did you?”

Tearju: “Well… When I was making it, I tripped and it landed directly in front of my atomizer. In that process, as I was falling, I hit the start button and it ended up like this…”

Nemesis (to Shimakaze): “Yami warned us…”

Shimakaze: “Here mom. Don’t eat that. I’ll share my dango with you.”

Tearju: “Ohhhh. Shima… Thank you.” She pats her head.

Nemesis pouts a little. “If Shima is sharing hers, I’ll share mine with you too…”

Tearju: “Thank you Nemesis.” She pats her head as well. Wiping a tear from her eye; “I love you both.” All 3 girls share a hug.

A few minutes later:

Tearju: "That should tide us over for a little bit. Are you ready to continue?

Shimakaze: “Whenever you all are.”

Nemesis: “Then leave it to me!”

2 Likes

Nemesis: “Okay Shima, you already get the gist of dark matter trans. Just concentrate about something, and you can form that. Let me give you a demonstration.”

Nemesis forms herself into an exact copy of Shimakaze, then from that form, into a replica of Tearju. She then morphs back to her normal form.

Shimakaze: “Big sis! That’s crazy!”

Nemesis: “You think that was impressive? Heh-heh. That’s nothing for a dark matter trans weapon like myself! Your power won’t be as strong as mine though. You’re using dark matter, but that is the makeup of my entire being! You won’t be able to go this level. Well… Possibly with a little practice.”

Tearju: “Think you can handle it while communicating with the Rensouhou-chan, huh Shima?”

Shimakaze: “I think I can! Ichi, Nii, San!” The Rensouhou line up in front of her. “Okay. Ichi, I want you to check on Psychopuppet and Ueno. Nii, check with Mikan and Senko. And finally, San, I want you to look for my sissy!”

Tearju: "Good idea! Sending them all in different directions creates a larger radius, and will test your long range communication via dark matter.

2 Likes

Skadi and Pup are at his van.

Sakdi: “Master. Can I have some of her chips?”

She points towards Nymph, who somehow has consumed 10 bags of chips that were pulled out from nowhere at all.

Nymph: “I guess you can have a couple.”

Just then, Pup’s cell rings. “Hello? Oh! You’re finished already? Okay. Just tell me your coordinates. I’ll open a warp portal right by you in just a few minutes.”

Nymph: “What was that all about?”

Pup: “A job was just finished for me. I said I would open a portal to meet me here.”

Astrea: “Wait. You can do those mover thingies that Yami can do too?”

Pup: “Yes and no. I can’t do them myself, but Tearju built me a device that can access the portal tech. It only can produce one portal per charge, and it takes about 24 hours to recharge, but it’s convenient at least.”

Nymph: “I’m actually impressed that Astrea knows what a portal is.”

Astrea: “I’m not a dimwit! That game where you go through those things is called portal!” She smiles proudly.

Nymph: “I should have guessed…” She turns to Pup. “Are you sure Maou won’t mind you inviting people without his permission?”

Pup: “It shouldn’t be a problem. I don’t think he’d mind.” His phone beeps. “Anyway, I gotta enter this data to the portal remote.”

2 Likes

Pup reaches into his van, and pulls out a remote. A little screen pops up. He enters some data, and points the remote towards an open space, then presses a button. A portal opens directly in the area he pointed to. Several girls all wearing the same uniform, and carrying weapons pass through the portal.

Blonde: "The job is completed Psychopuppet.

Green haired girl: “Phew. That was a tough one!”

Silver haired girl: "You’re telling me! I’m so wiped from using my unique skill!

Nymph: “And who are these people?”

Blonde: “I am Tazusa Andou of the Hitotsuyanagi squad. These are my squadmates Thi Mai Yoshimura and Miriam Hildegard Von Gropius.”

Astrea: “Oooh! You have pretty red eyes!”

Tazusa shys behind Pup.

Pup: “She acts tough, but she’s actually a shy softie.”

Tazusa: “Don’t say that…”

Thi: “Hey. Where’s Yuuna? Y’all are always together.”

Psychopuppet looks distraught. “I… I really don’t want to talk about it…”

Thi slides over to Tazusa, and whispers in her ear: “Now’s your chance! You’ve been crushing on him for how long now? Go on, do it!”

Tazusa: "Um… Pup… If you want, I’ll console you…

Pup displays a sad smile. “Thank you Tazusa.”

Tazusa begins to blush. “You know, I… I… I’ve always…”

Skadi: “Master!!! I’m bored!”

Tazusa: "Wait. Who is this???

Skadi: "I’m the grand dragon Skadi Dragenfelt! I’m Psychopuppet’s covenant pact partner dragon! He saved my life, so I am forever indebted to him!

Tazusa: “Oh. So you’re like a pet.” She laughs. “You almost had me worried there.”

Skadi: “How dare you! I entered into this pact willingly! Besides, I know how to please him.” She looks over Tazusa. “Way more than some human girl can.”

Tazusa turns red. “I’ve known him for ages! I know exactly what he likes!”

Skadi: “Oh really? Then I propose a competition!”

Astrea: “Video games!!!”

Thi: “She’s missing a few screws, isn’t she?”

Nymph and Ueno: “You’re telling us…”

2 Likes

Mikan is in the kitchen, alongside Senko and Oshizu.

Mikan: “Okay. I put everything on a low heat. That way the food will stay warm until everyone is ready. Will you watch it for me while I go get Yami and Maou, huh Senko?”

Senko: “Of course! Oshizu, you don’t mind assisting me, will you? Just setting the table for everyone?”

Oshizu: “No problem Senko!”

As Mikan is leaving, she bumps into Rensouhou Nii.

Shimakaze’s voice: “Mikan! Look! The Rensouhou are still communicating with me! I’m all the way in the lab with big sis Neme and Mom!”

Mikan: That’s awesome Shima!

Tearju’s voice begins resonating from Nii. “Is Oshizu still with you? Let her know the recalibration of her body is complete, please?”

Oshizu: “Yay!”

Senko: “You all wouldn’t mind bringing it over, would you? Dinner is pretty much ready after all.”

Nemesis’ voice: “Sure. I got it.”

Mikan: “I’m going to go get Maou and Yami now.”

Shimakaze’s voice: “I have San looking for her now!”

Mikan: “No need. I know where they’re at.”

Shimakaze’s voice: “I guess then… Ichi is almost near Psychopuppet. I’ll let him know the food is ready too.”

2 Likes

Tazusa and Skadi are arguing.

Tazusa: “We’ll do a swimsuit competition, and whichever Psychopuppet likes better is the winner!”

Skadi: “I’m fine with that, but I need to ask something first. What’s a swimsuit?”

Tazusa looks startled. “It’s what you wear when you go swimming!”

Skadi: “But I don’t wear anything when I go swimming…”

Everyone has a look of deep shock. Pup begins having a massive nosebleed.

Tazusa: “… You… You… YOU ANIMAL!!!”

Skadi: “No… I’m a dragon. You can’t comprehend that?”

Tazusa: “You mean to tell me you go swimming nude???”

Skadi: “Why would I wear clothes while swimming?”

Tazusa: “It’s common decency!!!”

Skadi: “You humans and your simple minded thoughts.” She laughs. “All’s excessive clothing does is restrict your movements. Even my normal outfit.” She opens her robe. “See? All’s I wear under my robe is my panties.”

Psychopuppet faints.

Astrea: “YOU KILLED HIM!”

Thi and Miriam: “So bold!”

Rensouhou Ichi arrives.

Ueno: “Hm? What’s one of the Rensouhou doing here? This is definitely outside Shimakaze’s command radius. Does that mean they got it working?”

Shimakaze’s voice: “That’s right! Thanks to mom and big sis Neme, I can use a little dark matter trans!”

Ueno: “So. What’s up?”

Shimakaze’s voice: “Mikan said for everyone to meet in the dining hall. Dinner’s ready!”

Ueno: “I’ll gather everyone here then.”

Shimakaze’s voice: “Kay!”

Suddenly, Rensouhou Ichi disappears into a cloud of black smoke.

Ueno: “I don’t mean to interrupt your argument, but I just got notice that dinner’s ready. You can continue this squabbling later.”

Skadi: “Dinner? Yay! I’m so hungry!”

Astrea: “Where? I’m hungry too!” She raises her hand. “I haven’t eaten in this long!”

Nymph: “The dunce means that she missed lunch…”

Ueno: “So… Who’s gonna wake up Psychopuppet?”

Tazusa and Skadi: “I got it.”

They look at each other sharply, and butt heads. “You go ahead. I’ll be fine.” “No. He’s MY master.”

Ueno: “I’m gonna need some tylenol…”

2 Likes

Mikan is walking down a corridor. After a few moments, she arrives at Yami and Maou’s room.
She thinks to herself: “I better knock first, incase they’re being intimate.” She knocks. No answer. Then again. Still no answer. “Are they in there?” She proceeds to open the door. “Sorry for the intrusion…”

As she enters, her expression warms. Changing to her point of view, Maou and Yami are laying on the bed fast asleep, cuddling one another with peaceful expressions. Mikan thinks to herself: “Aww. That’s absolutely precious. :heartpulse:” In a flash, she pulls out her phone, and you can hear the camera shutter going off. “Maou will love these!” She laughs.

She then walks over to Maou, and nudges him a couple times. “Maou. Maou. Get up Maou.”

Maou stirs. “What is it, Mikan?”

Mikan: “I’m doing you a favor. If I had woke Yami first, she might have gotten embarrassed that someone saw you two being lovey-dovey and punched you with a hair fist again.”

Maou looks directly at Yami as he runs his hand through her hair, and smiles. “She acts tough to everyone, but she really is so shy.”

Mikan: “Seriously. Do you know how long it took her to warm up to me when we first met? She kept saying she didn’t want me to be exposed to the life and dangers of being an assassin.” Mikan smiles. “She has a caring heart like that.”

Maou: “She really does.” He looks back at Yami. "The organization “Eden” may have assisted in her creation, but I can never forgive them for forcing this sweetheart into a life of bloodshed, on top of the fact that they almost killed Tearju and abandoned Nemesis halfway through her creation!

Mikan: “You honestly truly do care about her, don’t you?”

Maou: “She brings my life meaning. The day I met her, it may have looked like I was the one who saved her, but in reality, she was the one who saved me. Before I met Yami, my life was pretty much spent obsessed trying to climb the corporate ladder, and nothing else. Being around her gave me a warmth and comfort I had never felt before. Like, around her I can be at peace, without a care in the world.” He looks down, sadly. “I hope I have been able to give her even 1/100th of the happiness she has brought me…”

Mikan: “MAOU! You really don’t know how much she loves you, do you? Look at her sleeping so calm and peacefully! She only shows this soft side to people she truly trusts with her entire being! The only other man she’s ever shown this side of herself to was…” She lowers her head, as a tear runs from her eye.

Maou: “It was Rito, wasn’t it?”

Mikan: “Yes. You know, I miss big brother too. He died protecting her…”

Maou: “Tearju told me about that when we first met, and Yami actually had discussed it with me some time ago as well.”

Mikan: “She was so distraught at losing him. It brings me such joy that she was able to find a place where she is happy again.”

Maou: "Mikan, I need another favor from you…

Yami begins to stir awake. She opens her eyes. “Maou what’s going oh? Oh. Hello Mikan. Good evening.”

Maou: “Did you get a decent rest, huh, my darling Angel?” Smooch

Yami: “Maou… Mikan is watching…” She blushes.

Mikan has a surprised look as she had been certain Maou would have been clobbered by this point. “Oh. That’s right! The reason I came to get you guys! Dinner’s ready.”

Maou: “Ok Mikan. We’ll get ready then. I’ll talk to you about that thing later.”

2 Likes

As Mikan leaves the room, Yami sits up on the bed. She thinks: “I better change.” Going though her closet, she picks out an elegant purple dress. Taking off her usual attire of her black leather dress, she slips it on. Walking over to Maou she says: “This dress Senko picked out for me while we were out shopping the other day. Does… Does…” She lowers her head. “Does it look okay on me?”

Maou turns to look directly at her. As he stares at her, his eyes become starstruck. He responds with a gentle smile: “You know you look absolutely ravishing, no matter what you wear. Anything you put on only increases your majestic beauty! :heart:

Yami becomes flustered at that statement. With shimmering red eyes, she goes to Maou and embraces him. “I love you Maou.” SMOOCH

Maou: “I love you too Yami.” SMOOCH

Yami’s stomach growls, as she blushes.

Maou laughs. “Your stomach is talking for you.” He stands up and grasps her hand. “Let’s go meet with everyone for dinner then.”

2 Likes

In the dining hall; almost everyone has assembled at the table. Psychopuppet is still unconscious, with both Tazusa and Skadi holding on to one of his arms while glaring at each other. Tearju is accompanied by Oshizu’s body, as well as Shimakaze and Nemesis, with Nemesis looking significantly exhausted. Senko has begun plating the food as Mikan returns from Yami and Maou’s room.

Senko: “Welcome back Mikan!”

Mikan: “Hey! It looks like everyone is here, well, aside from Yami and Maou that is. They’ll be here in a few minutes.”

Nemesis has a smug smile. “Did you catch them in the act?”

Mikan blushes. “No. They were asleep, so I had to wake them. Geez Neme… You’re so lewd…” She looks over Nemesis. “Hey. Are you okay? You look awful right now.”

Nemesis: “Yeah. I’m fine. I just used Darkness trans to get Tearju, ghost girls body, little sis Shima, and myself here faster. It took a crazy amount of power for even that short warp. You know, it makes me wonder just how powerful big sis Yami truly is. She can do a cross planet warp, and make it look like nothing at all!”

Shimakaze: “Really??? Big sis Yami is amazing!”

Nemesis: “Shima. You don’t mind if I sync with you for a couple minutes for a quick charge, do you?”

Shimakaze hugs Nemesis. “Of course not big sis! :heart:

Nemesis turns into a black cloud and envelopes Shimakaze. The cloud then dissipates. “Shima, wake me when everybody is ready to eat.”

2 Likes

Mikan turns to Tearju who is talking with Oshizu.
“You couldn’t have waited a little longer for that?”

Tearju: “Well… My tune up was finished… And I wanted to get it back to Oshizu as soon as I could…”

Oshizu: “Besides, it shouldn’t take me more than a couple moments to sync up.”

Mikan sighs. “Okay, fine. Do as you please. Just don’t take too long.”

Senko comes up to her. “We got a couple additions today. Glad I made extra.”

Mikan: “I noticed. Who are those girls exactly?”

Senko: “Some of Psychopuppet’s comrades, or so I hear. He’s been unconscious since before they arrived.”

Astrea overhears their conversation, and comes over. “The dragon girl killed him! She stripped in front of everyone!”

Skadi: “I did not take off my panties!”

Tazusa: “You might as well have!”

Mikan: “Why do we always attract the eccentric ones?” She sighs again. “Anyway, who are you guys?”

Thi: “We’re part of the Hitotsuyanagi squad. He-He. You could call us somewhat like Psychopuppet’s A-team!”

Mikan: “And Maou said it was alright for you guys to come here?”

Tazusa: “Maou? No. Psychopuppet had us transported here.”

Mikan: “I hope Maou doesn’t get too upset. One of our last guests Psychopuppet brought turned out to be a spy.”

Skadi: “I would never betray my master! He saved me.” Lustfully: “I’m his. Forever. :heart:

Tazusa “Neither would I! He’s strong, and kind, and…” She becomes exasperated. “The way he handles an impact rifle! Oh! It works me up so!”

The room falls silent, as everyone has blank stares at Tazusa.

Tazusa begins to blush.: “Did I… Did I say that out loud? …”

Miriam: “No. You yelled it…”

Mikan: “So let’s wake up Psychopuppet then. Senko, would you do the honours?”

Senko: “Leave it to me! Fox magic: energetic awakening!”

Psychopuppet regains consciousness. “Huh? Where am I? The last thing I remember was…” His face turns red.

Mikan: “You’re in the dining hall. And it appears you aren’t alone… Maou’s gonna be PO’ed you didn’t ask him first…”

Pup: “He’s met them before. I’m sure he won’t mind.” He realizes both Skadi and Tazusa are clinging to him. “Hey. What’s up?”

Tazusa: “I was worried about you after you fainted, so I wanted to stay by your side.”

Skadi: “Liar! She’s just copying me master!”

Sparks fly between Sakdi and Tazusa again.

Mikan: “I’ll let Maou deal with them…”

2 Likes

Everyone is chatting. A moment later, the dining room door opens. Yami and Maou enter the room.

Maou: “Evening everyone. Sorry to be tardy to the party.”

Pup: “What kept you guys?”

Maou laughs. “Well, you see…”

Suddenly, Maou’s head is encased in Yami’s hair.

Yami blushes slightly “While I was taking a nap, he came in and fell asleep next to me.”

Mikan whispers to Senko. “They were cuddling, all lovey-dovey.”

Senko: “Aww.”

Yami releases Maou, as he collapses on the floor. “Gasp! I couldn’t breathe!”

Shimakaze: “Big sis! That dress is cute!”

Tearju: “It does suit you very well. Where did you get it?”

Yami: “Senko picked it out for me.”

Senko: “I told you that it would look good on you! :heart:

Yami blushes. "Thank you Senko. Maou said it was cute too.

Maou stands up. “You radiate beauty, my Angel. No matter what you wear.” SMOOCH

Yami blushes, then slaps Maou across the room with her hair fist. “So embarrassing!!!”

Mikan: “There it is.”

Maou stands up, noticing Tazusa, Thi, and Miraim. “Hey Pup. What are part of the Hitotsuyanagi squad doing here?”

Pup: “They finished a job, so I asked them to meet me here.”

Maou: “And who exactly gave you approval to let them meet you here?”

Pup: “I didn’t think you’d mind.”

Maou: “You have to let me know these things Pup.”

Yami: “Especially with what happened just a little while ago.”

Pup: “Sorry.”

Tazusa looks at Yami. “Hey. You look kinda familiar. Plus that thing you just did with your hair. I vaguely recall that. Have we met somewhere before? What was your name again?”

Yami: “I don’t believe we have met before. As for my name, you can call me Yami.”

Pup: “You probably saw a picture of her in the list of most dangerous people in the universe. She’s the legendary assassin: Golden Darkness.”

Tazusa, Thi, and Miriam: “WHAT??? WHY IS SHE HERE???”

Maou displays a look of total anger. “What did you just say???”

Yami: “Don’t worry about it Maou. He isn’t wrong.” She turns to the group. “That was my previous life. But that’s not who I am anymore. I’ve changed my ways.”

Mikan: “Yami’s my best friend, and I know for a fact that she’s not dangerous at all!”

Tearju: “My dear Eve is the sweetest girl you will ever meet!”

Shimakaze: “That’s right! My big sis Yami is kind and caring, and I love her!”

Tazusa, Thi, and Miriam: “We get it. Sorry. Didn’t mean to insult you.”

Yami: "Don’t worry about it too much. I’m fairly used to that response.

Astrea: "Can we eat now? I’m hungry!

Yami: “I am as well Astrea. Let’s go ahead and have dinner, then we can continue this conversation after our meal.” She ponders a moment. “Oh. And Tear. Let me make your plate please.”

2 Likes