As usual your new iphone update does not work

I just updated your iphone app with the new version 3.o.1 and it does not work none of the episodes of any show will play nothing happens I logged in and out and still nothing. This happened the last time you updated the app and it took 2months to fix
Please

I just updated your iphone app with the new version 3.o.1 and it does not work none of the episodes of any show will play nothing happens I logged in and out and still nothing. This happened the last time you updated the app and it took 2months to fix
Please
I am using an Iphone 5 with ios 7.0.2

[quote=“nsolo100” post=151796]I just updated your iphone app with the new version 3.o.1 and it does not work
I am using an Iphone 5 with ios 7.0.2[/quote]

Thanks for the report! Can I get a few more specifics from you?

What kind of data connection are you using? 3G, 4G, Wifi? This will help us in replicating what you are experiencing.

Does everything work correctly up to that point?
When you tap the play icon for an episode, does the icon not respond or does it take you to the player, but nothing loads?

Are you getting any errors when you sign into your account?

I am not able to get a play icon for any episodes of any shows. I select the episode I want but the next screen only offers a playlist icon and nothing else.

If you have problems we need to know:

1. What kind of device: iPad, iPhone, iTouch,
  2. Version of device: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4,
  3. iOS Version: 4.0, 4.1, 4.2,
  4. Connection type: 3G, WiFi,
  5. Are you using the App or Safari?
  6. Name of show and episode number (if an episode won’t load)
  7. Describe the problem you are experiencing.

Please post your answers in the Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network, your posts will automatically be read faster.