Attack on Titan / Shingeki no Kyojin

I think it means, that unlike dead-tree stock comic like Weekly Shonen Jump, the digital age means there will be things lasting longer, and within 50 years people will figure that there is plenty of room for everything in digital format so literally it could be passed down for half a century since the tech can likely store it for that long. except new tech comes, and DRM exists so people won’t be able to jsut copy everything to the new tech… so unless he is talking about DRM-free versions of a digital comic, it won’t be passed down, but will be around for someone to download and read.

Being up-to-date on the manga story-line I was under the impression the manga was near completion. Apparently we’re going to get blind sided by one of those “duhm duhm duuuuuummmmm” moments and then the story will go spiraling off in a new direction. Oh well, more for me to read! :cheer:

Chances are as about as likely you never having anything negative to say ever again… ever… like within the next “three to four years.” I’m just yankin’ your chain man. I love you. You complete me… :wink:

New Scout Regiment Members Get Their Uniforms in Latest Attack on Titan Dub Clip

posted on 2014-08-20 01:00 EDT
Episodes 14-25 will ship in multiple editions on September 23

So, I’m just now looking at this. You can catch up, but not by this single viewing.

The next weekend, they’ll be showing Episode 17, so you’d have to watch Eps 13-16 on VOD (or some other way). Nice.

It is really only good during and shortly after the battle of Trost, then it declines quickly as the series ends with no idea if a new season will do any justice to the remaining story. So if you watch the Trost arc, then you have most of the good stuff.

currently 5 episodes are on Adult Swim VOD, so you might be able to get it all in depending on the timing the oldest episodes go off. Sadly the episodes are NOT numbered on VOD.

Adult Swim oversight? Lol.

That trost stuff is around where I stopped. Maybe I stopped on it, maybe I finished it but I don’t recall. Grew tired of the filler and manga’d it so I could burn through it.

12 episodes straight of Bryce Papenbrook and the rest of the Overdramatic Acting club might damage a viewer’s sanity :wink:

You could use TV Schedules & Reminders thread.

They could save time, space and annoyance if they just aired Ep. 13.5 (which for obvious reasons, they didn’t air it during the normal run) instead of re-airing 12 episodes.

ok so episode 13 should be around after the marathon, along with 14, 15, and because of this week 16 might air. so you can get fully caught up after the marathon, but it will skip a week after that since no new episode during the marathon, but just barely.

Scouts Move Out in Latest Attack on Titan Dub Clip

posted on 2014-08-26 17:15 EDT
Episodes 14-25 will ship in multiple editions on September 23

So they release this new clip today and it shows stuff from the episode we just watched last Saturday? :dry:

Maybe it is to convince people like me who aren’t on the hype train to climb aboard? :lol:

The dub clip doesn’t feature many actors in it and it has absolutely no action so it doesn’t do much to promote the dub or the show. This clip didn’t leave me with the feeling that I was missing something by skipping Titan.

If they want a clip to get peoples attention to the show

They should use one of Eren in the courtroom getting his tooth kicked out of his mouth.

When you have a seen like that, you really don’t even need to hear any words to get interest, but the line said, would really draw attention to a dub.

1st Attack on Titan Compilation Film’s Trailer Streamed

posted on 2014-08-30 02:00 EDT
Anime to include unaired scene with Eren, Jean in November

Japanese TV Broadcast Planned for “Attack on Titan” OVA

September 04, 2014 11:50am CDT
“Ilse’s Notebook” originally packed with limited edition of manga’s 12th volume

Attack on Titan’s Isayama Gives Fans the Skinny On Female Titan’s Bust Size

posted on 2014-09-08 18:30 EDT

Attack on Titan Manga Wins 2014 Harvey Award

posted on 2014-09-09 01:00 EDT
Hajime Isayama’s manga wins Best American Edition of Foreign Material category

So people get awards for other people’s work now? Does this mean people will start getting paid for someone else’s work too? Has slavery returned? :huh:

This gives us insight as to just how in-depth the creator has planned the world of Attack on Titan :laugh:

This business with the female titan still reminds me of that scene from Ashton Kutcher’s finest hour on the silver screen, Dude, Where’s My Car?, when the giant woman in the skirt steps over the father and his young son at the arcade: “I wanna go on that ride, daddy!” “Me, too, son. Me, too.”

Here’s a pic of the Part 2 LE + artbox]

https://www.facebook.com/rightstuf/photos/a.10151485847192745.1073741835.70101247744/10152539669197745/?type=1&permPage=1