Black Bullet

Ep. 10

Have tissues readyā€¦ :frowning:

Episode 06 is now live at ANO

So, I was looking around YT today, and I ran across the fripSide - black bullet music video (non-official source, so I wonā€™t post it) and guess what?!

Apparently Bob Sapp ( Wiki page ) also makes appearances in JP music videos!

For those that donā€™t know, Bob was also in JourneyQuest as Karn, the Barbarian King.

Man itā€™s a small world!
And man do I love this song!!

Episode 07 is now live at ANO

Ep. 12

:frowning:
R.I.P. Fuse your cuteness will be missedā€¦

Episode 08 is now live at ANO

Ep. 13

spoiler

Victory at a high Cost

Kisara falls to the dark side of the force

Enju saves Rentaroā€™s soul

a bit left unresolved but an ok ending.

Episode 09 is now live at ANO

Episode 13 -

spoiler

Good ending! The Gastrea are defeated for the moment, but the price was a costly one. Seitenshi finally got her law passed. Kisara got the satisfaction of a little revenge for her dead parents. However, it brought out her darker side and Rentaro thinks they may end up becoming enemies one day. Rentaro also thinks heā€™s becoming desensitized to death and killing. He begs Enju to always stay by his side, but Iā€™m not sure how that will be possible with her corrosion rate. Although I think if he ever does lose Enju, Rentaro will also lose his humanity. I would really love to see another season that resolves the unanswered questions, but all in all, this was a great series.

Ep. 13

The series itself was ok, and ended on an open note as to be expected.
But I did love the OP song.

Episode 10 is now live at ANO

Did you all notice during Seitenshiā€™s ā€œFestival of Lightā€ The girl they focused on at the ceremony was the girl that was shot by the cops that Rentaro took to the Doctor?

I donā€™t know why they had that grim scene with that girl since they overwrote any poignancy that it would have hadā€¦

Episode 11 is now live at ANO

Episode 12 is now live at ANO

Episode 13 :end: is now live at ANO

Q. Whenā€™s the #BlackBullet home video release? My Christmas wish is a Toonami airing (it would be awesome).

A. Black Bullet? Probably not for a while Iā€™m afraid. :frowning:

when does a new season return :frowning:

Unknown at this point, Sales in Japan havenā€™t really been all that Spectacular. (Vol. 7 Ltd Ed, only sold 1.7k units on itā€™s 1st week available, and 3k sales is the bare minimum usually for a series to get a 2nd season, and even then it still may not happen.)

okay i appreciate your help and if it does not come back do you have new anime suggestions that i might like?