Blade Dance of the Elementalers/Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Blade Dance of the Elementalers / Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance

Genres: action, comedy, magic, romance
Themes: harem, spirits
Plot Summary: The story is set in Areishia Spirit Academy, where girls from noble families are educated to become spirit contractors. A boy named Kamito, a male spirit contractor whose existence Was believed to be impossible, accidentally peeps on a girl named Clair while she was bathing, and forms a contract with the spirit she set her sights on. In order to make up for his mistake, Kamito must become Clair’s contracted spirit.
Number of Episodes: 12
Vintage: 2014-07-14

ANN Info Page

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance Light Novels Gets TV Anime

posted on 2013-07-28 00:05 EDT by Egan Loo
Yū Shimizu’s fantasy of boy who accidentally becomes 1st known male to make contract with a spirit

Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance’s 2nd Promotional Videos Streamed

posted on 2014-07-08 13:05 EDT
Series to premiere on July 14

Crunchyroll Adds Bladedance of Elementalers Anime

posted on 2014-07-11 12:59 EDT
Fantasy about a boy who accidentally becomes 1st known male to make contract with a spirit premieres Monday

Sentai Filmworks Press Release

July 11, 2014

Sentai Filmworks Licenses Bladedance of the Elementalers Anime

posted on 2014-07-11 13:21 EDT
Series stream will premiere on Monday

Sorry I posted in the wrong forum before, but I do want to see this series dubbed into English when it gets a home video release. To make sure of this, can a lot of people watch the episodes to get enough viewership to warrant a dub?

Bladedance of Elementalers Blu-rays/DVDs to Add Mini OVAs

posted on 2014-07-14 02:30 EDT by Egan Loo
Video anime shorts tied to short stories that the original novelist is writing for the volumes

Hey Slowhand,

Can you try to recommend that the anime Be dubbed when it is released on DVD and Blu-Ray? A lot of people should view the anime.

It’s way too early for that. I don’t really have any say in the matter.

Dubs are usually based on sales of streaming and how popular the anime is across the board. If you really want/need for this to be dubbed, you need to recommend it to all your friends and make sure that’s its being watched as much as possible.

Also, if it isn’t dubbed right away, sales of the subtitled version play a part in getting the anime a second look.

This year, only a minority of titles got dubbed, and I don’t know why? I want to see more dubs. I watch mostly dubs, otherwise I mute the audio.

I wish I can talk to someone who makes the decisions on dubs. I wish everyone would have a say, maybe via surveys.

Anime Spotlight - Bladedance of Elementalers

by Anthony Foronda, Jul 18th 2014

COMING TO ANIME NETWORK IN AUGUST!

StartingAugust 14th @ 12:30 PM EST / 9:30 AM PST

Corrected title per notice from the licensor - first part is two words “Blade Dance”

Episode 01 is now LIVE at TAN

Episode 02 is now LIVE at TAN

Episode 03 is now LIVE at TAN

Episode 04 is now LIVE at TAN

Episode 05 is now LIVE at TAN

Episode 06 is now LIVE at TAN