AN Forums

Blog Archive: 2009-2014

That is the [size=16]BEST HOLIDAY BANNER EVER!!![/size]

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=Rai]
Horizon
There’s one more episode to go before we put the show on hiatus until April.[/quote]

I’m curious about this part…
The JP homepage says “Summer 2012”, ANN also reported Summer.
Is this a mistake, going on the misinformation from the reneged magazine article, or is it actually coming out in Spring?

This does kind of answer my question though, about whether Sentai would be picking up S2 if there was one.
Though I am still curious as to whether the original contract included S2 or whether they had to go back and license S2 seperately.
We’ll probably never be privy to that information though.[/quote]

It’s a typo pretty sure at least.

[quote=TheCoffeeGod]

[quote=Rai]
Horizon
There’s one more episode to go before we put the show on hiatus until April.[/quote]

I’m curious about this part…[/quote]

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere’s 2nd Season Slated for Summer

Follow AN Online on Google Plus and Win!

Link to the blog

FREE STUFF AAAUGGGHGHR!@$U%FCR@#$T! Read the blog to find out what you can win for following us on one of those Google+ thingies.

Originally posted: December 29, 2011 @ 5:50pm

Break Into the New Year!

Link to the blog

I love that picture. Details on the Broken Blade contest, as well as the Google+ Follow Us giveaway. Have a safe and happy New Year, everyone!

Originally posted: December 30, 2011 @ 4:38pm

Broken Blade on Xfinity Contest Now Live!

Link to the blog

The contest is now up! Watch the show, answer our questions correctly, and you can score some limited edition, one of a kind Broken Blade swag! More details in our blog.

Originally posted: January 3, 2012 @ 5:09pm

Anime Network Announces January Online/VOD Lineup

Link to the blog

Blame your PRECIOUS New Years for the January slate being a tad bit late. Anywho, new show lineup for this month, check it out!

Originally posted: January 5, 2012 @ 4:15pm

Awesome VOD lineup. :slight_smile:

Broken Blade’s “Watch and Answer” Contest Running All Month on ANVOD

Link to the blog

**This is the first week of the Broken Blade Watch and Answer Contest. If you’ve got Xfinity, get on that **, you could win some kickass stuff! I am aware of my censoring one word and not the other, NYAH!

Originally posted: January 6, 2012 @ 5:53pm

Persona 4: New Schedule Starting This Week

Link to the blog

Persona 4koma? Possibly, if you’re a bad enough dude. Read the blog for more info on the schedule change. Thanks, everyone!

Originally posted: January 10, 2012 @ 4:17pm

2D vs. 3D: Pick Your Poison in The World God Only Knows

Link to the blog

New Show for you guys today. Check the blog for more info on that, plus more Broken Blade Updates and this week’s newsworthy bits & pieces.

Originally posted: January 13, 2012 @ 6:22pm

Feed Your iThings with Anime Network Online

Link to the blog

Good news for our Apple users, the ANO iPhone/iPad/iPod app just updated to v2.0.5. Check out our blog to see what it all means and to find out what awesome new feature made it in!

Originally posted: January 18, 2012 @ 5:50pm

Ef ~ a Tale of Memories English Dub Premieres

Link to the blog

New show this week, with a full English dub! For more details and this week’s Bits & Pieces, go check the new blog post!

Originally posted: January 20, 2012 @ 5:27pm

The dub is AWESOME! Cast perfectly and the performances are great in episode 1. I can’t wait to see more. :slight_smile:

BEAUTIFUL, just BEAUTIFUL dub. I’m glad I pre ordered this along with Ef - A Tale of Melodies.

The 1st episode itself was a little bit character relation pulling.

Coming This Week to Anime Network VOD/Online: Himawari, Too!

Link to the blog

Something to look forward to toward the end of the week, nice! Don’t forget to check it out on VOD/Online, kiddos.

Originally posted: January 23, 2012 @ 5:53pm

Eyes on the Prize: Broken Blade on Xfinity Contest Ends in One Week!

Link to the blog

Hey guys, just a quick heads up. The Xfinity Broken Blade Contest ends in ONE WEEK. Afterwards, the rest of our VOD subscribers will get a chance to enter!

Originally posted: January 24, 2012 @ 4:39pm

Comcast…unfortunately have Verizon…no chance to win >.<

[quote=Rei4Shinji87]
Comcast…unfortunately have Verizon…no chance to win >.<[/quote]

Did you even READ the article?

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=Rei4Shinji87]
Comcast…unfortunately have Verizon…no chance to win >.<[/quote]

Did you even READ the article?[/quote]

I actually did not. Now I realize should just wait till everyone else get their turn :wink: