Blood Plus / Blood+

[quote=shadzar]
probably a good thing nobody posted the wind-swept hair image from the Blood Plus TV site like this… http://www.bloodplustv.com/images/blood_gal_large1.jpg[/quote]

(faints) Now I need a cold shower!:kiss:

Go to the Sony site and click the 1280x??? under the downloads section for the Saya alone wallpeper and see the BIG version and the steernness in his eyes. :woohoo:

Or if the flash gets stuck like it does with me on Sony sites here is a link to grab the wallpaper.

http://www.bloodplustv.com/wallpapers/wall3_1280.html

I’ll be in the shower… :blush:

[quote=shadzar]
Go to the Sony site and click the 1280x??? under the downloads section for the Saya alone wallpaper and see the BIG version and the sternness in his eyes. :woohoo:

Or if the flash gets stuck like it does with me on Sony sites here is a link to grab the wallpaper.

http://www.bloodplustv.com/wallpapers/wall3_1280.html[/quote]

Thanks, but in order to function on a daily basis, I think I had better keep my distance!! I’ll just live for a once-a-week TV episode “fix”!! :laugh:

[quote=Slowhand]
I’ll be in the shower… :blush:[/quote]

Just don’t take Haji…you know vampires and running water and all. B)

[quote=shadzar]
probably a good thing nobody posted the wind-swept hair image from the Blood Plus TV site like this… http://www.bloodplustv.com/images/blood_gal_large1.jpg[/quote]

Oh sh*t yeah! -falls out of chair-

ew, Girl talk. There goes the neighborhood and this thread. :wink:

Goon, you’d hit that too. I’ll hear none of your lies.

No. I don’t play for the other team. :stuck_out_tongue:

Don’t make me bring PP to post here. :wink: My secret weapon! He’ll rain on the Blood parade with a hurricane to boot. :laugh:

Pffft, you’d love to run your fingers through that luxurious hair of his.

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Pffft, you’d love to run your fingers through that luxurious hair of his.[/quote]

Shh! He’ll bring up the “girl talk” thing again.

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Pffft, you’d love to run your fingers through that luxurious hair of his.[/quote]

Shh! He’ll bring up the “girl talk” thing again.[/quote]

And that’s bad because…

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

And that’s bad because…[/quote]

Don’t forget slowhand has the whip, she can talk about what she wants.

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

What? No problem here! Someone just happened to mention something about the neighborhood & the thread a little earlier, that’s all!

[quote=ZakuAce]

[quote=Slowhand]

[quote=LadyOfWicca]

[quote=PretearHimeno]

Don’t forget slowhand has the whip, she can talk about what she wants.[/quote]

And that is why I shall never get on her bad side!!

Not into that sort of thing eh? Too bad…

In an effort to un-“train wreck” the thread, I will just say that tonight’s episode - “Magic Words” - was good.

I won’t spoil it for anyone, but a couple of questions were answered and a couple more were asked, keeping the mystery of Saya going.

See? I got through it without saying the “H” word!
:laugh:

Edit: The Video quality is bad . It looks like a similar issue some companies had with some of their SD/BD’s and upscaled BD’s . It’s fine as long as anything is still ,but any movement it gets bad and jarring to the eyes . Which means given the rather fast movements of characters at times it’s going to be hard to sit and watch .

Hopefully if anyone brings it to blu-ray they give it to someone that knows what they are doing for anyone that wants it that is . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes