Brain Drain

Wonder if anymore shows are like that ? I’m guessing it happened when they uploaded the shows .

2 Likes

Sentai just shot me back a message.

Pretty much said it’s VRV’s problem, and to let them know (except much nicer).

:tired_face:

Try to be of help, and get tossed around…

Edit

O_o

3 Likes

Well going to go take it easy . Need to get up early to round up cats , drive a half hour and hopefully find them someplace to find a new home .
Wish the kitties luck and night all .

3 Likes

Here’s a little more info on the VRV HIDIVE thing.

2 Likes

So took the kitties . The guy running it said they were to young ,but lucky for us one of the volunteers does fostering and agreed to take them . No more worrying about the foxes or other cats getting them . Sad to see such a sweet cat go ,but she’s and them are headed to a better place . We have 5 inside and a few ferals running around or we’d have kept them .

3 Likes

Thinking about making a thread for FUNimation shows from Crunchy deal that have Digital Codes . To see if they are working . Just entered two I believe don’t show up in a search or have working episodes normally .
Can someone check to see if they can watch Island and Love Tyrant on Funimation’s site ?

1 Like

Checking for you.

Island: Nope. No episodes available.

Love Tyrant: And that’s a negatory good buddy.

Both shows have the simuldub version available on Crunchy for free, but the digital home video version appears to be exclusive to anyone who uses a Funi DC code.

Edit

I think I slightly misread your post…

Did you search in “My Library”? That’s the only way to watch any of the Crunchyroll side of the breakup on the Funi app.

Here’s the post I made, documenting how to access the episodes.

And here’s my Funi digital library:

1 Like

Thanks . I was just seeing if they were available before I put the codes in . I forgot to check . So looks like the codes are working again . Was about to input my unentered codes . Figured I’d see which titles worked as I remember when they first started breaking up some were not working .

1 Like

Finally got a response back from VRV:

It’s not really a resolution per say, but at least I’m not the only person reporting it…

4 Likes

Da dadada dadadada!

Thanks to everyone on both ends that got that fixed! (Maybe someday VRV will have the Spanish subtitles, but properly listed )

3 Likes

Angle beats finally came on Netflix has anybody seen it yet?

2 Likes

finally came back to Netflix*.

Whenever the streaming part of Netflix 1st launched it offered really shitty movies, old 1960s & 70s films no one ever heard of, and a crap load of anime.

3 Likes

The answer is yes. Cranked up the volume when Crow Song came on too :joy:

(Btw, we do have a discussion thread for Angel Beats: Angel Beats)

@OneWayDevil. How long has it been since AB was originally removed from Netflix? It hasnt been available since I subscribed back in early 2017.

2 Likes

Sometime between the time that it 1st launched on the Xbox 360(late 2008) and 2012ish.

2 Likes

One of these is the correct answer to my problem as of late .
Just not sure which .

7 Likes

Just got some awful news . Amazon will no longer be dealing with USPS after if I was told right September . They will be handling deliveries themselves . If they plan to keep it the way things are I think I’m going to be shopping less on Amazon . Waiting to ask my UPS driver if he’s heard anything .

6 Likes

Perhaps it’s a good thing then I’ve been relying less on Amazon and shopping elsewhere.

5 Likes

I’m really hoping they plan to switch to using company marked vehicles and leave earlier instead of after 3pm . Curious if they also ditch UPS how they plan on doing business deliveries since still a lot of places that close around 5pm .

4 Likes

I don’t really use Amazon like that. The only item I would frequently purchase is cat litter, and haven’t been able to order it since the end of May (they keep cancelling my order…)

2 Likes

We use it a lot for business supplies and such ,but I’m finding other then the occasional figure or movie deal I’ve been just using Walmart or Target ship to store , ship to home or pickup options for personal stuff . Ship to store is nice because I can check stuff and return right there .

You know this explains why Amazon partnered with Kohl’s for free Amazon returns now and Rite Aid ship to store lockers .

3 Likes