Breaking News Bulletin Board

FEBRUARY 15, 2019

Shooter has been apprehended

February 15, 2019

1 Like

February 16, 2019

1 Like

I once worked at a warehouse for a shipping company, and they had all the ā€œRank & Fileā€ employees go through a metal detector only when they exited the facility. We used to joke about how anyone could bring whatever they wanted inā€¦ :worried:

I wonder how long this incident will be around in the news before it gets sent down the Memory Hole? The strikingly-similar Rite Aid Rampage in Maryland, from September 20th 2018, was memory-holed right quick.

ā€¦in elementary school, I was taught ā€œWhenever you point at someone, thereā€™s three fingers pointing back at you.ā€ Maybe weā€™d have fewer incidents like this if something similar were true for weapons?

4 Likes

TEXAS, everyone

February 16, 2019

2 Likes

So much WHY to that reportā€¦

2 Likes

February 20, 2019

2 Likes

February 22, 2019

February 22, 2019

4 Likes

I wonder if theyā€™ll get him this time?

3 Likes

Orchids of Asia Day Spa

And some folks say these are just stereotypes :smile:

ā€¦Looking at the picture, that building could fit right in over at the sleazy side of town where Iā€™m at. Couldnā€™t a 77 year old billionaire afford to be going to a place thatā€™s a bit classier?

4 Likes

Lol, I mean wouldnā€™t the standard rquire it? Or is a dog just a dog? Hmmmā€¦

But I will come back to edit this, that one about the news anchor from KTLA, that straight up horrified/perplexed me!

2 Likes

NOPE - NOPE - NOPE

February 25, 2019

5 Likes

Who ya gonna call?

4 Likes

How terrifying

The snake skipped security? How dare it!

6 Likes

u tooked the words right out of my mouth!

March 4, 2019

Tornadoes kill at least 23 in one Alabama county

3 Likes

Iā€™ve heard that on the news

March 6, 2019

8 Likes

OMG!

That man had given me so many good memories watching Jeopardy with my Grandparents before they passed on.

Prayers going out for him.

6 Likes

Oh no, not Trebek, Jeopardy! is the best game show around.

With his storied medical history, which has even been a recent Jeopardy category (ā€œThe Medical File of Alex Trebekā€; Dec 7th, 2018) , how could cancer have gotten all the way to Stage 4 without it being noticed? He was just in the hospital less than 2 years ago.

Maybe he should give Ruth Bader Ginsburgā€™s doctors a call? ā€œThe Notorious RBGā€ has beaten scads of severe medical ailments, including pancreatic cancer.

6 Likes

Iā€™m too damn old, watched Jeopardy in Black & White with Art Fleming and Jay Pardo back in 1964 as a brand new morning game show.

I hope Mr. Trebek whips this, it worries me that it wasnā€™t caught earlier because you know that he was watching for it. Means it is moving fast.

Mark Gosdin

7 Likes