C³ / C Cube / Cube x Cursed x Curious

Episode 12 -

[details=spoiler]Haruaki breaks free – his poor hands! – and saves Kuroe. Alice has a mirror that can create multiple copies of herself and soon has an army – but one that will only last for ten minutes! Fear kills and momentarily reverts to her old self and Alice offers her victims to feed her bloodlust.

Haruaki calls out to Fear and Kirika attacks Alice, causing Alice to discover Kirika’s secret. It was sick when Alice reached in to Kirika’s wound and squeezed one of her organs. Haruaki wields Konoha and attacks, only to be driven back by the Alices.

Shiraho appears with Sovereignty and promises to put an end to the fight. Sovereignty has some sense of humor! Masked Maid indeed – yet without a mask! She uses Kuroe to break the mirror and Kuroe can move again but strange that the Alice copies didn’t disappear. Kuroe takes care of the copies while Fear goes up against Alice. Fear is okay now, but resents what Alice just did to her.

Haruaki and Konoha help and together with Fear, they defeat Alice! Fear tells her to surrender but Alice falls back, into the ocean. She is saved, but Fear won’t give up. Alice gets away with the help of her cursed tools, but leaves Fear with a couple of Indulgence Discs as proof of her love.

In the end, Kuroe is still a little pervert and Fear still can’t learn that dance, but in the end, she finally does. Fear wants to be human, but I think she has already found her humanity. She shouldn’t have any trouble breaking her curse now. Unfortunately, it looks like Himura survived the car crash as I thought he would. I liked the ending and I hope we get to see another season. There’s a lot left to be resolved![/details]

Finished up ep. 12

There better be a season 2 on the horizon!
That was no way to end an awesome fun series!

I found this interesting.

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?14007-C³-Cube-x-Cursed-x-Curious&p=126914&viewfull=1#post126914

[QUOTE=WTK]Will it be a matter of time before FUNimation announce the full home video rights to this series?

FUNimation.com has recently updated the series page: http://www.funimation.com/c3-anime (main banner and maybe the background). It used to look something like this: [URL=http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/2636/63493533.png]LINK[/URL]. Why would they bother updating the series page at this time (simulcast ended in late December '11) if they don’t intend to something more to the series? I guess for now, it’s a wait and see…[/QUOTE]

I hope this means we’ll get a second season some time in the near future.
This series really needs one!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-04-03/hazuki-minase-c-3-light-novels-to-end-in-june

Hazuki Minase’s C³ Light Novels to End in June

posted on 2013-04-03 18:30 EDT

Oreimo’s last novel also slated for June

ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki Bunko imprint revealed in a newsletter on Wednesday that Hazuki Minase’s C³ (C Cube/Cube x Cursed x Curious) light novel series will end with the 17th volume on June 7. The 16th volume in the series (pictured at right) shipped in Japan on March 9.

The story begins when a high school student named Haruaki Yachi receives a mysterious, super-heavy black cube from his father overseas. That night, Haruaki wakes up to a suspicious noise in the kitchen, and he discovers a “fully naked female thief of rice crackers.” The girl, Fear, is the first of several surprises that Haruaki receives. The series inspired a 12-episode television anime series in 2011 that Niconico and Funimation streamed as it aired. The fifth Blu-ray Disc/DVD release of the anime also bundled an unaired episode in April 2012.

Minase launched the original light novel series with illustrations by Sasorigatame in 2007. Artist Tsukako Akina launched a manga adaptation in the April issue of ASCII Media Works’ Monthly Comic Dengeki Daioh magazine in February 2011.

The newsletter also confirmed that the 12th and final volume of Tsukasa Fushimi’s Ore no Imōto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo) light novel series will also ship on June 7.

Sakura Ikeda adapted the light novel series into two manga series in ASCII Media Works’ Dengeki G’s Magazine — the main adaptation as well as a spinoff manga, Ore no Kouhai ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. It also inspired a television anime series that has a second season that will premiere this week. The second season will cover the plot up through the 12th light novel volume.

Aniplex is publishing both anime seasons in North America, and Dark Horse Comics publishes Ikeda’s main manga adaptation.

[size=16]Funimation Lists C3 Anime Home Video Release[/size]
posted on 2015-12-16 15:10 EST
2011 anime slated for March

Sub-only…lol, snort…:blush:

I’d forgotten about this one.

Mark Gosdin

C3 took this long and is sub-only? Just this past summer they simuldubbed scads of shows so that speaks rather low of C3 (even Funi’s “other C show” got a dub).

IMO it’d be better if Funi just “sublet” the rights of anything that they aren’t going to dub as I’d rather Funi stay “dub pure” and have a company from which sub-only is expected handle 'em.

Hey, Funi’s just realizing the folly of their “dub pure” ways. Why do dubs for shows that won’t sell just to end up as SAVE editions. They’re just being smart.

The other C show is better.

C3 - The Complete Series + OVA - Coming Soon

C3 The Complete Series + OVA - Available Now

###Review: C³ (BD+DVD - Complete Series + OVA)
posted Apr 21st 2016 / by Nick Creamer / ANN

###Shelf Life: C3
by Paul Jensen, Gabriella Ekens, May 9th 2016

Crunchyroll Announces C3 and Other New Catalog Additions

July 26, 2018 10:05pm CDT