Clannad and Clannad After Story

The first season’s ED is hard to beat, to be fair. One of the most famous ED themes, for a reason in my view.

That’s true. Very hard to beat an army of dangos…lol. It actually took a while to grow on me, but it’s actually one of my favorite ED themes now.

Funny thing about that ED, I loved it from the begining for its cuteness.
However, though I wasn’t able to connect on an emotional level during the actual episodes, since I have a problem connecting with non-English stuff that I have to read, the ED song itself actually made me teary from time to time.

I agree about the opening. The original is one of my all time favorites.
Slick

Finally got to Episode 22… I haven’t cried as much watching anything as I have on this show…

24 will do that to you again. Can’t say for 23 as I never got that weeks’ update.

What is the last ep, just a bonus that takes place as though he never met any of the other girls? Sort of like an alternate ending for a dating sim game?

Just thought everyone would be interested to know that Right Stuf has begun shipping out Clannad After Story. My copy shipped saturday along with Ghost Hound. Can’t wait for it to get here!

This is in the fall 2009 Rightstuf catalog.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/8792/s23q.jpg

Still not go mine ,but copied it from the PDF.

Very nice! It’s great to see Section 23 doing some advertising. I"m hoping we might start to see some ads pop up online eventually.

Although it’s funny the way it looks like one girl has her hand on the other one’s thigh, oops…

Hmmm… that may have been intentional.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/40770/clannad-collection-1/

My forum posts influenced the review of Clannad collection 1 on dvdtalk :stuck_out_tongue: Since dvdtalk does reviewes as soon as animes gets released. Collection 2 and After Story will get a review now also.
Not all my comments of Clannad are negetive, for not having a dub. :S

That’s actually a pretty good review. It’s nice to see they will be reviewing the others as well too. More word of mouth is always good for a show.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/40860/clannad-collection-2/

If you wanted to read collection 2 review? :slight_smile:

If you were wondering why I care is becouse dvdtalk it verywell known for their reviews and were to find out were sales are happening. Dvdtalk readers are more for all movies and shows, not so much anime. I known about dvdtalk for 10 years and known about Anime News Network for 2 years.

Once again, another pretty good review. Hope it convinces more people to pick up the series.

Part 2 of After Story should be shipping out its been reserved for my order as of today. Course with the Holiday won’t see it to Saturday or Monday.

Yeah, my Part 2 became reserved over the weekend. I never did get around to watching Part 1, so I guess I will be able to marathon the entire thing. Though if Right Stuf does like they did with my last order, they may hold it until Ghost Hound comes in stock. Which I’m okay with. Ghost Hound and Clannad is a big double win to me!

Clannad After Story collection 2 was mailed from RightStuf November 25th.

Well my part two shipped. Guess since most of my shows end next week I got some free time now. Just have to get in the mood for Anime again.

For those watching along on free VOD, hanky alert for AfterStory episode six. Although if you’ve been watching this long you probably know better by now to keep a box of tissues handy.

it was particularly difficult for me to watch when they revealed where the cat came from, given one of ours had to be put down last week. She’d had a stroke or some kind of thing and was in bad shape…