AN Forums

Food Wars! / Shokugeki no Sōma

Food Wars! Ep 14 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

Food Wars! Ep 15 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

Quiz: Tell Us Your Favorite Foods and We’ll Tell You How You’d Fare at the Totsuki Academy from Food Wars!

November 08, 2017 2:05pm CST
Find out if you’re a master chef!

How I'd Fare at the Totsuki Academy

You would be expelled… why did they even let you into the school in the first place?

I’m sorry to say it, but you are a truly a food plebeian. Your choices have revealed that you have no understanding of what good food really is, let alone how to make it. You should stay as far away from this school as possible, unless you like having your classmates laugh at your abject failures. Don’t feel too bad – food isn’t everyone’s true calling. Maybe you can find some other way to occupy your life. For example, attend a normal high school where you don’t have to fight for your right to stay in school by winning food competitions every other day. There may be less overall nudity, but at least your life will be relatively calm and uncomplicated.

How I'd fare at Totsuki Academy

This school was made for you. You would THRIVE at Totsuki Academy.

You were born to cook, and, more importantly, born to eat. I mean, most people are born to eat – eating IS how most humans stay alive – but you have a particular talent for the creation and consumption of food. Share that wealth with your classmates – show them who’s the best, and take control of the school! Want to be a member of the Elite Ten? With your knowledge of food, and your exquisite taste, you don’t need to have the “God’s Tongue” to take down your opponents. Just don’t forget to share your wealth with those who fall at your feet in defeat. You can be the best without being obnoxious. But never let anyone tell you otherwise – with your superior food tastes, you WILL be the best, come hell or high water.

How I’d Fare at the Totsuki Academy

You would be expelled… why did they even let you into the school in the first place?

I’m sorry to say it, but you are a truly a food plebeian. Your choices have revealed that you have no understanding of what good food really is, let alone how to make it. You should stay as far away from this school as possible, unless you like having your classmates laugh at your abject failures. Don’t feel too bad – food isn’t everyone’s true calling. Maybe you can find some other way to occupy your life. For example, attend a normal high school where you don’t have to fight for your right to stay in school by winning food competitions every other day. There may be less overall nudity, but at least your life will be relatively calm and uncomplicated.

Note: Before even taking the quiz, I predict I wouldn’t be good enough to enroll. Now to see if I’m right.

How I'd Fare at the Totsuke Academy

Surprised at my result too:

How I would fare at the Totsuki Academy

You might survive… MIGHT being the key word.

Remember how Megumi almost failed out of school before she met Soma? That’s you, except we’re all waiting to see if you’ll meet your Soma equivalent. You know the basics of food, and you have a good heart… but you have got a LOT to learn if you hope to succeed at this school. Don’t feel too bad about this – not all hope is lost. If you study hard enough, and practice, practice, practice, you may pull through and at least not flunk out in your first semester. I’m cheering for you! Quietly. In a corner, where no one can see me. But, I’m cheering. Gooooo… you.
SHARE YOUR RESULTS

Btw, my first question was what is your favorite fast food, and the first selection was Mcds :expressionless:

Food Wars! Ep 16 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

Watch nano.RIPE Performs “Food Wars! The Third Plate” ED Song in Full Music Video

November 14, 2017 10:10pm CST
Crunchyroll is now streaming the TV anime third season

Food Wars! Ep 17 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

Measuring the Power Levels in “Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma”

November 22, 2017 2:05pm CST
It’s tough to compare cooks.

Food Wars! Ep 18 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

Food Wars! Ep 19 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

How Does Soma’s Weird Wing Gyoza Work So Well?? This “Food Wars” Chef is a Genius!

December 06, 2017 7:05pm CST
Cooking with Anime by Emily Bushman

Food Wars! Ep 20 (Dub) is live at HIDIVE

The War for Curry Supremacy Begins! Ep.20 Dub Preview

It took 3 DAYS to Make Salmon Coulibiac from Food Wars! but it’s worth it!!!

December 13, 2017 7:05pm CST
Cooking with Anime by Emily Bushman

The Second Plate Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

Soma vs Eishi | Food Wars! The Third Plate

Azami’s Goal | Food Wars! The Third Plate