GATE: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri

GATE PREMIUM BOX SET REVEAL

3/27/2017 10:23:07 AM

An attack is launched through a mysterious gate that appears in the middle of the Ginza shopping district. Amidst the chaos, a reluctant hero arises: Yoji Itami! As you go on this journey with him, we’re sure you’re going to need a few provisions.
Let’s take a look at all of the exclusive items hiding inside of the GATE premium box set!

Chipboard Army Box

This collector’s box features a style that brings you straight into the world of GATE. Study chipboard protects all the goodies inside from most worldly invaders. (Maybe not a dragon, per se…). Also, no need to worry about shelf space: this box set is designed to fit comfortably on your shelf with the rest of your anime collection.

DVD/Blu-Ray Combo

As we announced in our now infamous “The Dubs are Coming” announcement, the GATE home video release will include an English dub! Additionally, the box set contains the complete collection of the series: all 25 episodes from both cours consolidated into one release.

Extras Box

You know how this works by now: the extras in a Sentai Filmworks premium box set will never be sold separately. These exclusive, collector’s pieces are made at a specific quantity, and once the set is gone, so are the extras.
Collector’s Booklet

Recreated from the original Japanese booklets, this 160+ page booklet is printed in full-color and bound in hardback. Inside, you’ll be briefed on everything you need to know about Itami, his squad, the girls, and the world beyond the gate.

Rory Mercury’s Axe Replica

This 6-inch, fully painted, metal axe is replica of (our lord and savior) Rory Mercury’s famous weapon. It comes in its own foam-padded box for protection.

Double-Sided Art Cards

These full-color card stock cards feature stunning art of Itami, Rory, Tuka, Lelei, Yao, and more of your favorite cast members.

Flag of the Empire

Take a piece of the Special Region home with this replica of the flag of the Empire! Made of polyester, the flag is 24 inches by 16 inches and features the crest of the royal family. (Make Princess Pina co Lada proud.)

GATE Army Patch

We couldn’t release a GATE premium box set without including this! Be part of the mission into the Special Region with this patch, styled with the official show-logo and inspired by the design of the JSDF patches.

Your Mission: Pre-Order the Premium Box Set Today!

There are many wonders waiting on the other side of the gate, and Rory, Tuka, Lelei, and Yao aren’t going to wait for you! We only create a set amount of premium box sets, so pre-order yours before it’s too late.

2 Likes

Complete Collection Cover/Disc Art

DVD

Blu-ray

2 Likes

If you have $210 on hand (+ Shipping) there’s this limited Edition figure Available on J-List:
Rory Mecury 1/7 Figure

Due out in November

1 Like

GATE Cast Reveal: Yoji Itami (David Wald)

GATE Cast Reveal: Piña Co Lada (Jessica Boone)

1 Like

GATE Cast Reveal: Tuka Luna Marceau (Juliet Simmons)

1 Like

That means Leilei for Thursday, because you know they have to save the best for last.

1 Like

GATE Cast Reveal: LeLei La Lalena (Brittney Karbowski)

1 Like

GATE Cast Reveal: Rory Mercury (Molly Searcy)

1 Like

GATE ENGLISH DUB CAST LIST

6/9/2017 9:26:24 AM

Complete Collection Available July 11, 2017

Premium Box Set | Blu-ray/DVD

About GATE

When a mysterious gate suddenly appears in Tokyo’s Ginza district and begins spewing armed warriors and flying monsters, the world is thrown into turmoil. Although the deadly attack is thrown back by Japan’s Self Defense Force, there’s now a new and entirely unknown land on the other side of the portal, and Japan is effectively at war with a nation on the other side. Determined to secure peace, the JSDF must send an armed force into the Gate, but ogres, dragons and a ruthless Empire populated by elves, humans, and half-animal warriors aren’t the only dangers they’ll face. With the resources of two worlds at stake, the balance of power on both sides of the Gate is destabilizing, and betrayal can come at any time, from any quarter. There, trapped right in the middle of the ensuing firestorm, stands officer Yoji Itami and the JSDF’s Third Reconnaissance Team as they plunge into the GATE.
Rating: TV-MA [D,S,V]

Director: Kyle Colby Jones
ADR Writers: George Manley, Kyle Colby Jones, Marta Bechtol

GATE English Dub Cast List
Yoji Itami - David Wald
LeLei La Lalena - Brittney Karbowski
Rory Mercury - Molly Searcy
Tuka Luna Marceau - Juliet Simmons
Yao Ha Dushi - Rachel Landon

Kurata - Tyler Galindo
Kuribayashi - Stephanie Wittels
Tomita - Ty Mahany
Kuwabara - Josh Morrison
Mari - Allison Sumrall
Hazama - John Gremillion
Sugawara - Jay Hickman
Yanagida - Chris Patton
Higaki - Adam Noble
Furuta - Adam Gibbs
Kano - Steven Finley
Yoga - Chris Gibson
Shirayuri - Carolyn Medrano

Piña Co Lada - Jessica Boone
Emperor Molto - Jason Douglas
Prince Zorzal - Kregg Dailey
Lord Duran - Marty Fleck
Boses - Patricia Duran
Thule - Maggie Flecknoe
Kato - John Swasey
Marcus - Andrew Love
Panache - Kira Vincent-Davis
Hamilton - Shanae’a Moore
Grey - Rob Mungle
Arpeggio - Emily Neves
Mimoza - Marcy Bannor
Shandy - Shelby Blocker
Risa - Chelsea McCurdy
Sherry - Luci Christian
Helm - Blake Shepard
Kalasta - Gareth West
Ruflus - Clint Bickham

Also with:
Carl Masterson
James Belcher
David Matranga
Mike Yager
Andrew Love
Jay Hickman
Luis Galindo
John Swasey
Chris Hutchison
Mark Mendelsohn
Courtney Lomelo
Cindy Lou Parker
Vicky Baroush
Corey Hartzog
Jack Ivy
Mark X. Laskowski
Kyle Colby Jones
Scott Gibbs
Joanne Bonasso
Natalie Rial
Karlii Hoch
Christopher Ayres
Mike Yager
Mike Vance
Shelley Calene-Black
Katelyn Barr
Justin Doran
Carli Mosier
Benjamin McLaughlin
Kara Greenberg
Jovan Jackson

1 Like

GATE Official English Dub Clip

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for English Dub

June 23, 2017

https://www.hidive.com/tv/gate

I’m happy to see this, but disappointed in it be strung out over 24 weeks or so. Doesn’t fit the “Binge” model.

Mark Gosdin

GATE, Ep 1 (Dub), is live at HIDIVE

I wonder if this is just a method to have Sentai get more money out of streaming? I wonder if Sentai didn’t like all dub episodes going up at once, and that’s why we didn’t get much in terms of dubs here.

I think it’s also so that the fans who bought the discs, don’t feel slighted.

How? I mean, they have the series on disk, so how could they feel slighted if someone streams it with the dub? This is one on my buy list, but I won’t have the free funds for at least another month so it would be nice to find out how the dub turned out.

Mark Gosdin

True, and you’re right, I was just trying to think of a reason why since Redacted

Well since Redacted happened earlier during the HiDive Bleeding Edge ( early Beta ) period I wouldn’t really count it, still parceling out dubs like this is not encouraging me to Binge anything. It just doesn’t.

Mark Gosdin