Girls und Panzer

Violet Evergarden is a must buy if it gets a physical release

3 Likes

Agreed. I would really love for Sentai to grab it because I’m sure they would give it a nice limited edition set.

2 Likes

And maybe a slight redub to polish off a little bit of that localization from the TV series

I don’t have a problem with it personally, but it just seems strange to have the TV series say one thing and then the movie has a different phrase for the same thing.

1 Like

2nd Girls und Panzer das Finale Film’s BD/DVD Includes Original Video Anime

posted on 2019-10-31 01:32 EDT by Rafael Antonio Pineda
“Taiyaki War!” ships on February 27 BD/DVD

1 Like

WWII Tanks firing in Slow Motion.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Currently GUP the Movie is unavailable and the OVA’s are in Low Stock.

Maybe an indicator of things to come?

Honestly, it’s more economically feasible to do an single Xk quantity print run, then only do a second if the demand is there, like Aniplex does.

It would be more logical to cater to your “real” customers who preorder then over printing and have to eat the loss. You’ll probably have a few copies left over from the initial print run anyways and that can be used for promos / sales etc.

They had to have seriously overprinted both the Patlabor CC and Space Brothers, for Sentai to have had the discounts they had for some of the sales.

1 Like

This is very true.

I don’t think any of the Space Brothers sets are even in Low Stock yet

1 Like

Is the movie back up on Netflix as well?

They had it for about a half a month, then took it off

Checking Netflix myself (yes I’m an idiot
), they relisted the movie. Don’t know when they did exactly, but it had to have been after Thanksgiving, cause that’s the last time I accessed Netflix

Girls & Panzer der Film is still streaming https://www.netflix.com/title/80159876

1 Like

Added Recommended Watching order to first post

2 Likes

That’s detail :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Check Out Preview for “Das Girls und Panzer Symphonie” Album Recorded in Prague, Czech Republic

February 21, 2020 7:10pm CST
“Girls und Panzer das Finale” 2nd chapter DVD/Blu-ray hits stores next Thursday

2 Likes

Girls und Panzer Trivia:

Darjeeling is the only Commander to beat Miho Twice (Oorai’s first Skirmish practice match in the TV series & the match in the beginning of der Film, which Darjeeling is the main Commander of)

2 Likes

3rd Girls und Panzer das Finale Film’s Production Continues

posted on 2020-05-08 12:02 EDT by Alex Mateo
The Magnificent KOTOBUKI film’s dialogue recording completed

2 Likes

HIDIVE Streaming Announcement for “This is the Real Anzio Battle!”

2020-05-27T05:00:00Z

3 Likes

Girls und Panzer: This is the Real Anzio Battle! OVA (Sub/Dub) is live at HIDIVE

2 Likes

Tanks for the Memories: Remembering GIRLS und PANZER

June 26, 2020 3:00pm CDT
“Cruising the Crunchy-Catalog” looks back at the moe sports show that puts the heavy in heavy ordinance

1 Like

Girls und Panzer: This is the Real Anzio Battle! Official Trailer

1 Like