Greetings and Salutations

So lets see I think I got this placed right. Forgive its its in the wrong spot.

Anywho… hello my fellow anime fan lovers. New to these forums/site. Mostly spend my time on either Funi or Crunchyroll. But I’ll most likely start frequenting here as well.
Love a variety of anime. Yu Yu Hakusho is my all time favorite anime. Also love to read manga. Not much on gaming though.
Well I guess I’ll see you around as I wonder through here every now and then. Laters. B)

Hello and welcome to the tappit TAN boards!! :3 I seem to remember you from the Funimation forums. I do kind of wonder how they are doing now. I really have not looked into it for some time save for the Convention section. :blush:

Anyway, I hope you have a good time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

Hey Tager. Yeah it me from Funi. Can’t say its improved much yet. Bu tlooks like they have plans to re-launch it. So lets hope they got thoes many old issues fixed.

Hello! Welcome. Enjoy yourself!

Welcome to you! Enjoy the site!

Hello there, welcome to TAN! Enjoy the boards, hope you have a good time here.

Even though this was a little while ago… a belated welcome to you! Hope you enjoy yourself here, and see ya’ around the boards!
:slight_smile: