Hello.New here

Hello everyone. I have been watching anime for years. Since sophmore year of high school. I have been out of school for 11 years. I love Rurouni Kenshin, Angel Beats, & Escaflowne. Just saying hi. :cheer:

Nice choices my man, nice choices. And I’m just saying hi back.

[size=5]** :cheer: HI :cheer: **[/size]

Hi, those are some nice series. I hope you enjoy the site and post often. :slight_smile:

Welcome to you! And hello!

Welcome! You made a great choice choosing TAN. Come back often. :slight_smile:

I plan on being here for a while. I love anime. COwboy Bebop and Gunslinger Girls are also my favorites.

Hello and welcome hope you enjoy TAN as much as I have.

I do enjoy TAN. So much so, that I already pre-ordered Angel Beats.

Pre-ordered? HA! I already have it! :silly:

Rightstuf always catches me off guard with their release dates. They always ship them way earlier than they say…

Also, welcome to TAN. :laugh:

WOW! Me very jealous. :angry:
Well, it’s fine. They won’t release it until July 26th. While I am waiting I still watch it on TAN.

While I do have it, I still haven’t found the time to watch it :frowning:

See, now, that is a bummer.
I have been fortunate to have a fiance` that deosn’t mind my anime watching. SHe won’t watch it with me, but she doesn’t care.

Hello and Welcome!!! We have quite the nice little anime family going around here. Just beware, we have the regular familial problems. Like the pervy uncle, the deformed cousins living in the attic, the red headed step child, family pet, and so on. I’ll let you figure out who is who. Just Kidding! Stick around and have some fun!!!

Thank you very much. I do plan on staying here, & posting.

Hello and welcome to the TAN boards!! ^-^
Though I have already seen you post around a little, I will not refrain from saying that I hope you will post much and make many friends while having fun!! :3
Please enjoy your stay here~! <3

I have a qustion: I would like ot see, & get inot Elfen Lied, but I continue to read that it ends crappy, should I stillwathc it? I also didn’t want to start a new thread just for this question.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome

I am teh Outlander, the resident 4chan /a/non, protagonist, rabble-rouser, and agent provocateur. The scourge of the TAN-ettes, and the object of lust of the Mod, Slowhand. Do not approach me directly or try to hand-feed me.

Hey Outlander, I hope you can help me I have a question: I would like ot see, & get inot Elfen Lied, but I continue to read that it ends crappy, should I stillwathc it? I also didn’t want to start a new thread just for this question.

I found it to be pretty dark and depressing. It was painful to watch.

I see. Thank you very kindly.