Greetings

Well, i;m not really new, been here since 2006 but haven’t been back since the new version rolled out. Kinda miss all those threads, sigh, oh well.

Anyway, I’m a con-staffer so you’ll see my posts in the convention forum [already posted them] as well as being a fanfiction writer. I will be posting my anime and video game stories on here. I write for cartoons [non-anime] and tv shows as well, not sure if i’ll post those since they don’t really related, well the cartoons might. hmmm.

anyway, that’s me in a nutshell. I may edit this post later to include my ff.net profile link, unless i can figure out the signatures. :stuck_out_tongue:

Wushumonk wrote:

Click on “Rules” at the top of this page, then scroll down to “Part 3-FAQs”. Question 5 has the link to where you can set up a signature.

Welcome to the forums, Wushumonk! Great to have someone updating the Conventions category. And thanks, Newshawk, for pointing him in the right direction for making a sig. :slight_smile:

Glad to help. Tom… and by the way, love you in Blue Bloods, Friday nights on CBS!

Welcome back to TAN. :slight_smile:

thank you to everyone.

it’s good to be back.

Newshawk wrote:

[quote]Wushumonk wrote:

Click on “Rules” at the top of this page, then scroll down to “Part 3-FAQs”. Question 5 has the link to where you can set up a signature.[/quote]

Rules? …What Rules?

We don’t need no stinking Rules!

outlander wrote:

[quote]Rules? …What Rules?

We don’t need no stinking Rules![/quote]

Rules area is for more than just Rules… has some info too! Like how to make sigs and other stuff! Fun stuff! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi and welcome! :slight_smile:

outlander wrote:

[quote]Newshawk wrote:

Click on “Rules” at the top of this page, then scroll down to “Part 3-FAQs”. Question 5 has the link to where you can set up a signature.

Rules? …What Rules?

We don’t need no stinking Rules![/quote]

“Rules? Where we’re going, we don’t need rules!”

Welcome to you! Hope you will come and share with us often! :slight_smile:

I shall, don’t worry about that. :slight_smile:

Hello fellow nerds, new here so yeah. i dont do these things very often so if its sloppy then forgive me. yeah hit me up lol

“When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
A chill rises
From the soil
And contaminates the air
Suddenly…
Life has new meaning”

• Varg Vikernes

Welcome aboard. Please enjoy your time here to the full. :slight_smile:

Hey! Welcome to TAN.

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!

hi welcome to tan