Hello

Hi, my name is SchmoovieCorp, which has it’s origins hidden deep within the deepest reaches time and space. I’ve been in the fandom for about a year now, my first “real” (as in not stuff I watched as a kid) was Gurren Lagann, and I’ve seen a pathetically small amount of anime compared to some others who’ve been in the fandom for about the same time as me.

So, yeah, I’m still a bit of a newb, but I’ve enjoyed the fandom so far, so I hope that I’ll enjoy my time here with other members of the community as well! :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome to the board. :slight_smile:

Hello there. I am also a bit of an anime newb as well. I have only watched one series all the way through, but I am searching for more. I hope you have a good time on here as a member and fellow anime fan :slight_smile:

Welcome to the TAN forums. If you like anime and can out run zombies, you will go far here.

Welcome aboard! I hope you enjoy your time here. Come back and visit us often!

So what series have you seen and enjoyed?

Also, don’t worry about outrunning the zombies. You just need to outrun Red. He is the local redshirt after all! :wink:

Welcome to AN, SchmoovieCorp. I hope you enjoy our friendly community here. :slight_smile:

Need any help with the forums, you can ask right in this thread or PM a mod. A common question we get is how to add sigs, simply go here: http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/do,show/func,myprofile/

and check under the “My Profile Info” setting.

Try to make sure the image is at most 400 x 150 pixels, but if an image you want to use as a sig doesn’t meet those limits, post it here and I’ll see about changing it to the proper dimensions.

Hey there Schmoo! Have a great time here, hope you enjoy.

Welcome! =]
:slight_smile: hope you enjoy it here!=}

Welcome to you! Hope you enjoy the site! Please visit us often!

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!! I know that you will enjoy every minute that you spend here!!!