Happy Birthday toooo

Thx a lot!

Cant say I did much… We celebrated yesterday with my dad (Kinda like killing two tykes with one timber) By going to Fishbones and chowing on sushi (I didn’t really have any places in mind, but my sis was pressuring me to go there, tykes…) Didn’t get anything yet, but I’m expecting some Zelda games that I need again! (Legend of Zelda is AWESOME, TYKES!)

It was a good day. :laugh:

Fishbones? Is that a chain restaurant or do you live near me :stuck_out_tongue:

Depends on where you live, tykes…

Happy birthday Slowhand!

Happy Birthday Slowhand. I hope you have a fantastic day!:laugh:
Slick

Happy Birthday, Slowhand! Our awesome Reminder Master! (tykes!) :laugh:

Happy Birthday slow! Hopefully our well wishes will give you comfort at this time, if you see this.

Happy Birthday, Slowhand! Just wanted you to know that I appreciate the work that you do on the forums so much. Where would I be without your daily schedules?:slight_smile: Enjoy your day!

Happy happy birthday!!! Hope it’s a perfect day for you.

Happy B-day

Happy birthday slowhand, another year younger right :wink:

And what thread have I found here?

[size=1]Dang it, Coffee![/size]

[size=4]HAPPY BIRTHDAY to THE COFFEE GOD!!![/size]

[size=3]**Hope your day is filled with good food, great drinks and wonderful presents!!

Let us know about your day in minute detail! (because that’s how we are!) :blink:

Have a wonderful day!!**[/size]

[size=4]HAPPY BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY![/size]

Slowhand wrote:

I had to.

[size=5]Thank you![/size]

Happy Birthday Coffee!

Happy birthday buddy! Oh and since you are the god of coffee, can you make the coffee at the commons stronger? It’s so weak someone who has never drank coffee before would probably say it is sweet…

I’ll see what I can do about that.

Happy Birthday Coffee! Many more.
Slick

Happy Birthday!

Hope your day is all that you want it to be. Happy Birthday!

Are you sharing the cake & ice cream with us?