March is MAM!

Over the last few months, I’ve been looking at different types of forums – not just anime, but other things as well - and I noticed that most of them have something that we seem to be lacking. I did some checking and as far as I can tell, it hasn’t been done here. So, I think it’s time to just do it. Since there is no official calendar date listed anywhere else for it, a few of us are declaring March to be Moderator Appreciation Month - MAM for short.

You know we have great mods here. They work really hard on our behalf to make this a fun site, even if they have to keep us in line once in a while. Therefore, this will the month to thank them and show them some love every year from now on. And if you aren’t sure just how hard they work, ask a question. If they aren’t too busy, you may get an answer!

So, Dragoon, Psychopuppet, Slowhand and now Hentai, you get an extra big “Thank You” from me. I hope you all have a fabulous month! :kiss:

And, no, this thread isn’t for scoring brownie points with the mods. :stuck_out_tongue:

So everyone, make sure you give some props to all the hard work these guys do for us, not to mention all the sleep deprived nights. THANKS GUYS!

Wow, a whole month of appreciation? Most places they’re lucky to get 30 seconds…

Thanks, Mods. :slight_smile:

Well, most sites don’t have mods as great as ours! Plus, from what I’ve seen of mods on some other sites, 30 seconds is too much for many of them! :stuck_out_tongue:

rebecca1/2 wrote:

:laugh: rebecca1/2!
Well, every site I saw was different - a day - a week - a month. But I think our mods deserve an entire month.

OOoookay…

Here’s five bucks, you Mods can split it amoung yourselves

Yay! Thanks for the kind words. We put an incredible amount of time and our heart for this site, forum and you guys. Glad to see someone cares. ;_;

When I saw the subject I wondered if might be related to… (minus one A) :wink:
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5350/albundy3.jpg

Yup, that’s kind of what gave me the idea to do this in an “M” month! You catch on quick Dragoon!

But in this case, it’s Yes MAM! :lol:

Thanks pals

Heres a cookie

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Thanks pals

Heres a cookie[/quote]

Only one cookie for all four of them? Wow! That’s love! :laugh:

Thank you mods! Now I’m going to spam the entire forum on your behalf. ^___^

dragoon wrote:

[quote]Yay! Thanks for the kind words. We put an incredible amount of time and our heart for this site, forum and you guys. Glad to see someone cares. ;_;

When I saw the subject I wondered if might be related to… (minus one A) :wink:
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/5350/albundy3.jpg[/quote]

I saw someone wearing one of those shirts a while back, they must have sold them someplace.

Still one of the best shows ever on TV…

Yeah, you can buy them online. Saw a few places when I tried to find an image from Married with children.

LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Thanks pals

Heres a cookie[/quote]

Only one cookie for all four of them? Wow! That’s love! :laugh:[/quote]

Times are tuff, only have enough money to buy one. They can deathmatch for it.

DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]LadyOfWicca wrote:

[quote]Thanks pals

Heres a cookie[/quote]

Times are tuff, only have enough money to buy one. They can deathmatch for it.[/quote]

Hmm Rock paper scissors for it.

Elphie wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

[quote]Thanks pals

Heres a cookie[/quote]

Times are tuff, only have enough money to buy one. They can deathmatch for it.

Hmm Rock paper scissors for it.[/quote]

NOOOOOOO!!! THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!

Exciting! We have immortal mods!

OH MAN, that video is perfect. Lisa Howard would make for a lovely Slowhand.

Thank you kindly for the appreciation! I’d like to send some right back at ya.

Yes MA’M. To all the mods, much appreciation for all of the hard work you do. Feel free to edit this post and let everyone know just how great I think you all are.
Slick