In Memoriam

This is a thread to pay homage to those who have left us. (imagine a Sarah McLachlan song in your head while in this thread)

Jackitsu, dear friend, we will never forget how you always come back, and then leave, and then come back, before you inevitably leave again.

FoamyFreak, we will miss you and your suspicious water bottle. May you, and it, rest in peace.

Alita, your imposing presence and snark will never be forgotten.

Akatrini, your friendliness and effervescence made this place that much brighter. Thanks for single handedly being the reason the Post Your Pics thread was as popular as it was.

And Wolfo. Waffles, old friend, it’s been a long road, paved with the tears of many a noob. TAN is a much lonelier place without you and your yawns.

A moment of silence.

Dragoon. Your passion for anime and hatred of LP’s was one for the record books. My PM boxer is much emptier without your angry rants. May you return to us soon.

They made great stea… friends.

Where did Dragoon go anyway?

[quote=shankajew]

Where did Dragoon go anyway?[/quote]

To that great otaku in the sky. -suppresses sob-

[quote=shankajew]

Where did Dragoon go anyway?[/quote]

He’s trying to get his career together, I believe. Either that, or battling sea monsters in the Mediterranean. It’s hard to keep track these days.

Animegirl95 - i dont think anyone could make the mods work harder than her. never have so many facepalms been needed!

;_; Come home!!!

[quote=PretearHimeno]
This is a thread to pay homage to those who have left us. (imagine a Sarah McLachlan song in your head while in this thread)

FoamyFreak, we will miss you and your suspicious water bottle. May you, and it, rest in peace.

A moment of silence.[/quote]

[details=In case you need a reference]
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m212/Fateddismay/Bryan%20pics/1027071718.jpg[/details]

Funchick, kmw12, sanitosan247, halo_ultra

You all spoke to me on a semi-regular basis when I was a confused 14/15-year-old. Now I am a confused 20/21-year-old. Where did it all go wrong?

[quote=Hentai]
sanitosan247[/quote]

Outlander tears up at the thought of missing Sanitosan and his third person manner of speaking. Sanitosan made Outlander weep with lutz and Outlander misses him greatly

[quote=Hentai]
Funchick, kmw12, sanitosan247, halo_ultra

You all spoke to me on a semi-regular basis when I was a confused 14/15-year-old. Now I am a confused 20/21-year-old. Where did it all go wrong?[/quote]

I still have occasional contact with funchick. Also, Halo sometimes pops up on messenger once every two or three years for a few months before vanishing again.

I still wonder what happened to that one guy too. The one that was obsessed with fanfic writing and all of his posts were full of prose. I can never remember his SN.

In memory of KazumaNexus, we who had a whole year, could never overtake your over 10000 post count.

Kazuma you owe me child support you bastard…

you know what is funny I have akatrini’s phone number, and FlowerGirlKawaii’s they don’t answer and I wonder why.

Inbred_Alchemist, we certainly miss you but you can never come back. Damn the Perma B& Hammer.

Lol, Akatrini doesn’t answer anyone’s phone anymore. Ka0tic_Kitty, Full_Metal_Sousuke and I can maybe get a hold of her once every 6 months or so it seems. Even then it’s only for a minute or two.

Also, Ka0tic_Kitty and Full_Metal_Sousuke are missed as well. The first one now in boot camp, and the second one is just lazy and plays Aion too much.

In memory of Shadzar: You kept threatening to leave and finally did. We do miss you at times, but not your angry left wing rants

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Jackitsu, dear friend, we will never forget how you always come back, and then leave, and then come back, before you inevitably leave again. [/quote]

HI!

And BYE again :wink:

[quote=jackitsu]

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Jackitsu, dear friend, we will never forget how you always come back, and then leave, and then come back, before you inevitably leave again.[/quote]

HI!

And BYE again ;)[/quote]

O_O

The one night Pretear doesn’t sign on.

[quote=jackitsu]

[quote=PretearHimeno]
Jackitsu, dear friend, we will never forget how you always come back, and then leave, and then come back, before you inevitably leave again.[/quote]

HI!

And BYE again ;)[/quote]

Did anyone tell him about the http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,11/func,view/id,60858/#60 pics?

Um,… her…

um,…

Oh, never mind… :blush:

WAIT THERE’S LOLI HERE?!?!?!

stays forever

Also, I am on the phone with Pretear RIGHT NOW. Suck it! :wink:

Jackitsu like teh loli? I never knew…

Lol! Bite me. Both of you.

I love yuri. <3 <3 <3 Teh hotness.

Loli is aight, you know, if you like that sort of thing. Rofl.

Pretear says hi, and you should be jealous cause I’m awesome.