Hello Everyone~! :3

Well… I don’t really know too much to say about myself. :blush: Uhmm, Hello? My name is Iron K. Tager and I love anime. I usually don’t read manga (because I never have the chance to), and am very looking forward to posting on these forums with all of you! :3

My favorite animes are Gurren Lagann, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni [Kai/Rei], Lucky Star, K-ON!, and many many more. I originally came on here for something specific, but I think I will stay around and try my best to make friends!

My best regaurds for the future~! :laugh:
[right]~Iron K. Tager[/right]

Hello, hello! It’s great to see new members become active in the forums. Everyone here is quite friendly, but I should warn you that there is a certain… fox… that you should watch out for. Seriously though, feel free to talk about whatever is on your mind. We look forward to seeing you here often!

Welcome to TAN! :woohoo:

Hi and welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy the site. :slight_smile:

Welcome, Iron K Tager. I hope you enjoy this forum. It’s a fun place.

Howdy Iron, is nice to see new faces on here, despite how little I post and maybe serious I get I promise I’m a nice person! :3

Hello and welcome! :laugh:

Thank you everyone for the welcome you have given me~! :slight_smile: This place does look like a tighter-knit community than the other ones that I have been in before, so hopefully I can fit in correctly. :blush:
I look forward to getting along with everyone as best as I can and make many friends!! :3

Welcome Iron K. Tager :kiss: Happy to have you here with us fellow anime fans :slight_smile: hope you enjoy the site B)

[size=5]HEY!!![/size]

[size=5]YEAH U!!![/size]

Well Hello there welcome to TAN and I hope you enjoy this site as Much as I have come to.

Hi! Welcome to TAN!!! So far, I’ve had good fun here. Enjoy the place!

Iron K. Tager wrote:

[quote]Thank you everyone for the welcome you have given me~! :slight_smile: This place does look like a tighter-knit community than the other ones that I have been in before, so hopefully I can fit in correctly. :blush:
I look forward to getting along with everyone as best as I can and make many friends!! :3[/quote]

Yes, we are tight knit, but there are still a few loose strings (Outlander, Hentai and a few others I could mention but won’t.) Now, for the standard introduction:

Welcome to TAN. I’m Newshawk, the lovable but cantankerous Otaku Grandpa of the group, a TAN Casting Sensei (along with LadyOfWicca, PretearHimeno and Mystic), the benevolent dictator of the Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen game and compulsive list maker. I’m glad to see that you’ve made it to the best little slice of anime heaven this side of the Pacific!

Great to have ya here, buddy!

Welcome to you! It’s always great to have new people join us. :slight_smile: