Hello

hi guys, just made an account here, i like anime a bit (a friend got me into reading a couple manga, and most recently into watching angel beats, (got it off of itunes, lol)

always open for talkin to new people and any suggestions as to good shows to watch as i plan on subscribing in a couple days

if any of you use msn feel free to add me on thebalanceofjudgement@Hotmail.com

i am logged in a lot (phone has msn in it, so msn is easiest way to contact me by far :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums, Flash. You’ve certainly come to the right place for a ton of anime.

Most of us wont bite. :slight_smile:

Welcome to TAN, hope you enjoy the site.

Hello and welcome to the TAN boards!! :3 If I do, I will probably message you on here rather than by email, since I sometimes forget to check mine. :blush: But if you want any recommendations, I can give you some. :cheer:
Glad to see you’re open for any suggestions and talking to the people around here. :slight_smile: I hope you enjoy your time posting and make many friends!! ^-^

By the way, other than Angel Beats, what are some of the manga and anime titles that you particularly enjoyed?

ive just started canaan, which i am quite enjoying right now

and i didn’t mean email, i meant msn messenger, lol :stuck_out_tongue: cause i also forget to check the email part of it, haha, msn messenger though i’m logged in with phone a lot so thats what makes it easy for me, haha

i am a big fan of comedy and action shows, after canaan i’ll probably watch demon king diamao since i’ve read the manga of that which was good, too bad they stopped translating it :frowning:

Hello and Welcome! Canaan is one of my favorites. Hope you have fun on our crazy little site.

Welcome to you! You’re in the right place. There are plenty of great shows with action and comedy here. If you have any questions, just ask.

welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here.