Hello

hi just joined like to say hello this website is class i love anime and manga learning to draw anime its great fun

Welcome to TAN! I hope you enjoy your time here. What anime series/movies do you like?

If you have any questions, just let us know. Make sure to check out all the groups in the community section as well! Oh, and steer clear of Dragoon. He’s a trouble-maker :wink:

Welcome, soulreaper666.

Hopefully you will enjoy the forums and all of the crazy people that go with them. Everyone is pretty cool, so I’m sure you’ll feel right at home.

Hi and welcome to the forum. :slight_smile:

Hello! Im Dr.G, its a pleasure to meet you. Yes im not a doctor “officially” but unofficial I is. Dont listen to Elphie im not crazy, i think, maybe? What? Anyhoo have fun and this is not a conspiricy!

Hey! DrG is crazy, but thats okay he is entertaining. You can listen to me. I won’t steer you into any dark holes or alleys. :woohoo:

Dont listen to her! Shes dark and demented, she’ll turn you into her “get me coffie”-boy. She will also bite, ask DRCody, he was bitten!

No one gets me coffee and unless soulreaper wants to turn into a robot I won’t use him. I am dark and demented though. I only bite sometimes, and I think we are giving a bad impression over here DrG.

(grabs my chin)* Maybe, just maybe?

I guess it doesn’t really matter huh.

He would have found out sooner or later, right? Or am I wrong?

true, he would have found out. Either way I’m sure somehow L would have told him.

Elphie wrote:

[quote]true, he would have found out. Either way I’m sure somehow L would have told him.

Yes, yes your right, LoW would have ratted on us. :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, well how about he just makes up, his own mind.

I hope we made a good impression. =3

Welcome to the forums, soulreaper666. Here at AN, we promise to bring you the lulz you’ve always wanted. Trust me, I know my lulz.

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/thumb_225/11999975459164TV.jpg

Signed,

Hentai, CEO of asdf

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Welcome to the forums, soulreaper666. Here at AN, we promise to bring you the lulz you’ve always wanted. Trust me, I know my lulz.

Signed,

Hentai, CEO of asdf[/quote]

Really Hentai, really?

DrGrumblen wrote:

Hentai wrote:

[quote]DrGrumblen wrote:

[/quote]

You know what, I should have just walked away from this one.

Welcome to our insanity soulreaper666! Please come back and join us often. :slight_smile:

Yes, please tell us what some of your favorite shows are so we can get to know you better - and if you like to draw, please feel free to post a sampling of your work in the FAN Made Media section, so we call all admire it.