Hentai's Creative Corner

No. There goes my whole joke. ;_;

Lol now you just have to buy a cat, if you don’t already have one, and start that tradition! I’ll take a card please! :stuck_out_tongue:

I have pics of my cat.

-edit- Also, about me already having one, eh, I don’t make them as good as Hentai, the fiend.

PretearHimeno wrote:

That thing was a cat?!

SHE’S BEAUTIFUL.

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]SHE’S BEAUTIFUL.

[/quote]

D’awwwwwww.

Here’s an old picture of my cat (who’s now an adult) banning some nubs from the shoutbox on the old forum.

http://img389.imageshack.us/img389/1553/picture005o.jpg

OMG that is the best thing my eyes have ever seen! AWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE… Our children should totally hang out sometime.

PretearHimeno wrote:

My cat’s pretty lazy, so I dunno how active she’d be playing with your kitten. Is yours new?

Also, I made the picture bigger (when you click on it) so you can see her more up close. You can see the old Mod Lounge too, but I don’t think anyone will mind. :wink:

She’s like a year and a half. That pic is kind of old. She plays fetch an everything!<3

PretearHimeno wrote:

Wow, that’s an exceptionally talented cat. I’ve got four: Sonic (really old and stays outside most of the time), Sydney (about three years old, goes outside but farthest she goes is under the porch), and Sophie and Sage (two kittens–Sophie takes after Sydney and Sage stalks me around the house whenever I’m home).

Bundles of joy.

That’s a lot of pussy Hentai.

Hehe she is the best. She has all these hilarious little mannerisms too. Like if you spill something or put something where it doesn’t belong, I swear to god she swipes her paw at it as if she’s covering a turd or something. I can’t even be lazy for 5 seconds and chuck a candy wrapper on the floor without her doing that.

PretearHimeno wrote:

http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/4359/vlcsnap3762375.png

I wish my cats still acted like kittens. :frowning:

I wish I had a kitten… :stuck_out_tongue: My dad doesn’t like them and neither do my golden retrievers… lol

My dogs love our cats. They’ve been around them since they were born. The one cat, Kahn, even curls up a naps with our beagle. They like to share the recliner. Though their mother, Ally, hates everyone. She swipes at both dogs and her kids.

Though when we got our German Shepherd, the cats weren’t too fond of him at first. It was weeks before they would even walk by him.

dragonrider_cody wrote:

OMG, my friend just got a cat and named him Kahn!!

Edit: Oops! Wait… it’s Khan… never mind…

oh dear, this thread just derailed, but seriously hentai, those pooboy buttons should be put back into use. IMO

Haissan wrote:

If the admins want to use them, they’re free to do so. I think Wolfo had his own ideas for new buttons, though, so we’ll see what happens.

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]dragonrider_cody wrote:

Edit: Oops! Wait… it’s Khan… never mind…[/quote]

Actually so is mine. Stupid typo! It’s actually short for Genghis Khan! lol

And the poo boy buttons should be used!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

Edit: Oops! Wait… it’s Khan… never mind…

Actually so is mine. Stupid typo! It’s actually short for Genghis Khan! lol[/quote]

My friend’s is for Khan Noonian Singh from “Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan”. (I think it’s so he can go “KKKHHAAAAANNN!!!”)

The only problem with using the Poo Boy buttons is that three new ones would have to be made (“Favorite”, “Subscribe”, and “Mark this forum read”). Luckily I think I still have the .psd file for one of the buttons, so I could stay consistent with the format. I could make them some time if Rai wants to put them back up and Wolfo has given up trying. Heck, I may just make them for fun this weekend anyway. :stuck_out_tongue: