So who's your avatar anyway?

I’ve seen some pretty cool ones. Some I have no clue who or what/it is! So who is your pic of? Mine is pretty simple. Its one of the Gatchamen (I’ll leave it to you to figure out which one). B)

This looks like fun!

As you can probably tell, I have a high interest in all things music-related.

My avatar is nothing more than an advertisement for a brand of headphones. I’ve got quite a few like this.

As for the sig, she’s a vocaloid: #03 - Luka Megurine

I don’t really know a lot about Gatchamen, I watched the show, but I don’t remember enough about it to remember their names. (Just June, the Swan)

Mine is Roy Mustang, Flame Alchemist! And, if you stick around, you’ll notice that I have many pics of him doing a lot of different things. (A couple of them not very military-like.)

Iori from Ichinensei ni Nacchattara.

Which is a manga that isn’t available here and I suspect given it’s the story of a high school boy who after a traffic accident is transformed to a first grade girl by a loli-obsessed female mad scientist, it’s going to be too riske to ever appear here, even though after all that setup it’s more or less a daily life sort of thing. He has to deal with all the trials and tribulations of life as a young girl while living with the girl he had planned to declare his love for, and avoiding anyone realizing who he really is lest he be thought a terrible pervert.

Hold on a sec I need to post to remember.

Oh right, Mike Toole posted about a Gundam video game from long ago that had live action cut scenes where the guys working on it dressed up as characters. I thought that a white, slightly fat looking Char was absolutely hilarious, so I had to use it.

Mamoru Kusangi taking a picture of Momiji Fujimiya’s butt in the middle of a thunder storm in Blue Seed.

Slowhand wrote:

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

http://i56.tinypic.com/984z69.jpg[/quote]

Busy Monday, Slow? :ohmy:

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Slowhand wrote:

http://i56.tinypic.com/984z69.jpg[/quote]

Leave it to Hentai to post one of my favorite pics…

sbitzer wrote:

You could say that. :laugh:

I find it odd that you saved that away somewhere…

shankajew wrote:

Haha, I’m the one who made it. Figure I may as well save the things I put some effort into making.

Also, to stay slightly more on topic, my avatar/sig is from Doctor Who, the 10th Doctor to be precise.

I guess that would make sense…

To stay on topic myself, mine is the Master, also of Doctor Who. I’m using the 6th incarnation of him, which is the one that rivals Hentai’s doctor.

So where are we on that shirtless nerd fight?

And I have no idea who the chicks in my set are. I just like the pics.

Well, mine is easy… Nagisa and Tomoya from Clannad and Clannad After Story. My sig (I know you didn’t ask, but let me share anyway) is to remind all that the Clannad After Story Complete Collection (hybrid) is coming out April 19th.

I have had other avatars… my first was Mister and Franca from Coyote Ragtime Show:

I have also used a Nagisa Christmas avatar:

While High School of the Dead was on, I made an avatar of one of my favorite scenes in the series-Hirano’s famous “Double tap, baby!” line:

There have been times I’ve used a symbolic avatar. In order, I’ve used the NERV logo from Neon Genesis Evangelion, the TERRA logo from RahXephon and the Selecao logo from Eden of the East:

Finally, while I’ve not used it here, on gun related forums I use a Henrietta avatar:

Pleinair, the ‘mascot’ of Nippon Ichi Software games, tykes. She’s a favorite character of mine, and most of my avatars consist of her.

She’s also the star of my signature, and I want to make a few more… (tykes…)

Apart from Pleinair, most of my other avatars are usually my favorite video game characters (No reason why, except you can always find the concept art with good poses, tykes…). Some of my other avatars consisted of Professor Layton, Yatterman (the picture from Tatsunoko vs. Capcom, since he’s more of an anime character than one in a game, tykes), Link, Roll, so on, tykes…

Most of my anime avatars are gifs, so I dont use them as much (though, they’d probably be cool as a sig, tykes…)…

Just switched to Revy from Black Lagoon one of my favorite action series.

I change my Avatar picture all the time, but at the moment, it’s Hiro from Hidamari Sketch!!

Slowhand wrote:

[quote]I don’t really know a lot about Gatchamen, I watched the show, but I don’t remember enough about it to remember their names. (Just June, the Swan)

Mine is Roy Mustang, Flame Alchemist! And, if you stick around, you’ll notice that I have many pics of him doing a lot of different things. (A couple of them not very military-like.)[/quote]

One can only imagine right? lol. Some good responses here. Oh and I forgot to include the whole sig thing. Meant to put that in there but it slipped my mind. Didn’t know there was all this Doctor Who love. :wink:

@sbitzer: At first glance I could have sworn the girl in your sig was from The World Ends with You (a DS game). My bad!

Mine is Chelsea Grinn, 48th in line to the throne of England and gone completely bat-shit crazy after getting her first scar. Mass Murderer, thief, escaped prisoner, and scarred beauty she seeks the short man who pushed her face into a market stall while fleeing from police marking her first blemish on her “perfect features”. This particular image shows her ripping a man in half to the sound of “Ker-Splakk”.

View the webcomic here: http://chimneyspeak.com
Warning, the content of this website is NSFW.(Not Safe for the Working-man’s eyes.)

I used to have a signature image, but now, I just stick with my favorite quote, which doubles as a hyperlink to your profile editing section, there you can add that nice little title that other members have under their avatar. You may also edit some personal data there if you wish. Your Welcome.