Hey everyone!

Hey everyone, I’m Yellow Otaku! It’s nice meeting all of you here! Let’s all have fun and be friends! And if anyone is interested in a Pokemon Battle, give me a shout!

Hello and welcome to the transfluent TAN boards, Yellow Otaku!! :3
It sure has been a while, has it not? I am glad to see you join us! ^-^ For introduction’s sake, how about you tell us what some of your favorite anime are?

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :slight_smile:

[quote=“Iron K. Tager” post=152177]Hello and welcome to the transfluent TAN boards, Yellow Otaku!! :3
It sure has been a while, has it not? I am glad to see you join us! ^-^ For introduction’s sake, how about you tell us what some of your favorite anime are?

Anyway, I hope you have a wonderful time on here posting around and making many new friends!! :)[/quote]

Sure thing! Some of my favorites are Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh!, A Certain Magical Index, Hayate the Combat Butler, The World God Only Knows, and more!

Welcome to you! That is a very cute avatar you have. Please enjoy the site and feel free to jump into any conversations.

Welcome! I hope to see you posting more.

Thanks guys! I’ll be around and checking the forums!

Welcome Yellow Otaku to the TAN boards! It is good to hear that you’ll be hanging around, and remember that you are always welcome here. Have fun and post often!
:slight_smile:

very nice to meet u yellow otaku =3

Thanks Lumis and bigdanz!

A warm and heart-felt welcome to you

post often

WelCome WelCome Otaku, TO THE WONDERFUL LAND OF TAN. !!!