Hi Everybody!

I am Vits Of Neo Tokyo. I hope to get to know everyone here and contribute productively to conversations. I like anime such as K-ON, Akira, Robotech, and many others. I also like computer game programming, and I enjoy burritos and sushi.

I have The Anime Network subscribed on my cable box. You guys have a great service running :smiley:.

4 Likes

Welcome @VitsOfNeoTokyo!

Please feel free to browse our little home. It’s a small community, but very quaint :blush:

As this is your first visit here, a few things.

Firstly, here are The Rules of our forum. Take a few moments to go over them carefully so you can get caught up on things.

Secondly, you mentioned that you have ANOD on your cable provider. We have a thread where you can report in every week on which programs have arrived, and which have not. The ANOD report thread.

New programing should be uploaded every Thursday at midnight.

Depending on your provider, there are 2 access points to find new programing. For most providers, it’s The monthly program blog. but if you are on DirecTV or some versions of Spectrum, here is The weekly schedule

You mentioned K-ON, Akira, and Robotech in your post. What are some of your other favorite animes?

I hope you enjoy your stay here! :grin:

5 Likes

Hi MaouSadao. Yes indeed, I reviewed the forum rules from the Website FAQ. And thanks for the report thread I’ll be sure to check it out. My other Favorite Anime includes anything dirty pair, macross plus, Gundam Wing, Original Pokémon, Bubble Gum Crisis, Trigun, and Ghost In The Shell. Their are probably others I seen but I cant remember.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to you @VitsOfNeoTokyo. I hope you enjoy yourself here and discover some great new anime. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi Dr. Nick! Err @VitsOfNeoTokyo!

5 Likes

Welcome @VitsOfNeoTokyo !

Glad to have you, we can certainly use some more convos here.

I take care of the AN VOD reporting, so I’ll see you there! :slight_smile:

Slowhand

4 Likes

@VitsOfNeoTokyo

Welcome to you! We love to have new people join us. Please look around and jump in wherever you like. See you around!

3 Likes

BAE

4 Likes

Hello and welcome it’s a pleassure to meet new people even if I been here almost 3 years I think.
Hope you take a look around and Enjoy.

Sarahviola

2 Likes