Hello Everyone

Been an anime fan for a long time now. I’m a huge fan of the animenetwork on demand channel. That’s where i get my anime, lol. My main goal on this forum is to bring activity and fun. I would like to share some of my insights on a few shows i bet you all have seen. I also have alot of ideas to help bring some fun to the forum like anime mafia games, tournament threads, and my reviews on some of the shows i have seen. I have a good feeling about this forum, so stay alert for my future posts. It’s a pleasure to meet you all amd it will be a blast.

Welcome Vega123!

We love to have new members! :laugh:

Why don’t you let us in and tell us what some of your favorite anime are?

Please browse around the forums and jump into any convos that interest you (All we ask is that you use the Search function before starting a new thread, especially in the Anime section).

Please read the Rules in the grey tab above, our Moderator Hentai worked really, really hard on them! There’s also instructions there on how to make a sig and how to get those little icons for underneath your avatar.

If you have any questions, just ask! 100s will come to your aid… :stuck_out_tongue: (but only my answer counts!) :wink:

Anyway, welcome again, please come back and post often! :silly:

Welcome to TAN and hope you enjoy your stay. :slight_smile:

All the discussion you could handle on anime can be found here. Great to have ya.

Welcome to you! Hope you enjoy! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the welcome. Its much appreciated. Just to let everyone know, my favorite shows are many, but to name a few, Madlax, Super Gals, Getbackers, DBZ, Yuyuhakusho, and so many more, lol. I like all of the genres as long as they have good characters and story. Should be a fun stay.

Hi, I’ going to be blunt, you’ll feel lost here but stick with it and you will be assimilated.

So, it’s cool

welcome from another new guy, there is a lot of great stuff here at TAN.

Welcome to the forums. I see you aspire to be a writer–have you ever had anything published?

I remember I wanted to be a horror writer when I was younger, and I still enjoy writing (be it essays or freelance).

Hi and welcome! Come back to post often. :slight_smile:

Welcome aboard! I hope your enjoy your time here and have a lot of fun. Make sure to check out the viewing club and feel free to make contributions!

NO! Not “Mafia”! AARGHH!*

However, I would invite you to join our (mostly) happy little group over at “Claim Your Bishoujo/Bishounen” next Friday-or you can jump in and claim a character in round 9 before Friday. We’ll be starting round 10 and if you like games you may just like this one. You can find the rules http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,7/func,view/id,44505/#445.

*(I have a slight, barely perceptible aversion to “Mafia” games coming from one that I used to be forced to play as part of team meetings at my work.)