Hidamari Sketch

Tokyo MX to Rebroadcast “Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb”

November 27, 2016 12:23am EST
Airing to coincide with tenth anniversary of anime series’ first run.

Q. Any plans on getting blu ray releases on the rest of Hidamari Sketch? Or getting the license for the Hiro and Sae Graduation episode?

A. At this time, we cannot release more information about this title.

Q. Any plans for a blu-ray release of Hidamari Sketch season 4? How about Hiro and Sae’s Graduation? The rest of my collection is lonely!

A. Patience. We try to give a home video release to all of our titles, but sometimes it takes time.

“Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb” BD-BOX Announcement PV

Ten Years Later: Hidamari Sketch Anime Series

March 9, 2017 at 05:00 PM

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/140394631901

Q. Are you guys planning to release Hidamari Sketch Season 4 and onwards on Blu Ray?

A. Yep! Hold tight. Season 4 is being worked on.

Honeycomb Cover/Disc Art

Blu-ray

https://ask.fm/SentaiFilmworks/answers/141054498013

Q. Sentai-senpai, a couple of requests! Please do your best to get the Sae and Hiro Graduation arc OVA’s for Hidamari Sketch and the Alice War OVA from GuP! If you can do that, I’ll go Yandere for you!

A. Thank you for your suggestion, but what degree of yandere are we talking about here?

HiDive just made my day again!

Screenshot_20181115-160022

1 Like

Dude, clean up your notifications!

1 Like

That’s on my old phone lol :joy:

I still use it for stuff like Crunchyroll and HiDive on Wi-Fi

Just curious, but how many episodes of Hidamari 365 are on HiDive?

VRVDIVE only has 13 listed, out of the 14 regular episodes (aka excluding the OVA’s)

Is Hidamari 365 #14 a similar scenario to TLR Darkness 2nd #13 and 14, where the streaming rights couldn’t be obtained?

I don’t know, perhaps @Series5Ranger does

1 Like

@MaouSadao
Wikipedia has it listed as an OVA so I’m pretty much assuming here, but that’s more than likely the case

1 Like

Thanks for the input Slow and Series5!

Was curious since the Home Media version has it listed as 14 regular episodes and then the 2 OVAs.

Sentai and their episode numbering system :dizzy_face:

:joy::joy::joy:

Edit, more thoughts

That makes it even stranger that the S1 OVA’s, and SP have digital distribution through HiDive :thinking:

Anime Boston - 4/19/19
Sentai Panel

Too bad this person doesn’t provide what the answer was. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Please Sentai.

3 Likes

That’s a shame… :slightly_frowning_face:

I might still eventually pick it up if the subtitles are reworked. (Season 1 has quite a few errors, alongside the whole tomato/ tamago misprint.)

1 Like

I forgot about the subtitle errors . Someone should probably mention that to them just in case .

1 Like

Admin says Hidamari Sketch is going through QC right now and they’re trying to catch everything.

2 Likes