HIDIVE Newsletters, Blogs & More

4 GOOD FANTASY ANIME THAT WON’T DISAPPOINT YOU

May 31, 2019 10:49 PM

Look, we get it: Sometimes you get super invested in a show only for it to let you down in the final act. It happens. Endings are hard, and we empathize with the mental anguish you may or may not have experienced at the hands of a certain long-running fantasy show.

But we’re not gonna Game-of-Thrones any names here.

Nope.

Not us.

Instead we’re going to point you in the direction of four fantasy anime that won’t totally disappoint, because after devoting so much dramatic, bloody, heart-wrenching time to one series, you need all the awesome new content you can get.

(Click link to continue)

3 Likes

But from what I’ve read here on the forums, Maoyu does disappoint. It only was one season, so the end of their journey never got animated…

Starting it on ANOD, and the chemistry between Maou and Yusha is really good so far too…

3 Likes

My favorite Quote of the series comes from Knight, When she and Mayou have a discussion about what their status to the Hero is going to be…(I won’t spoil it if you haven’t seen that part yet)

2 Likes
BUILD A RAMEN BOWL AND WE’LL SERVE YOU A STREAMABLE COMEDY ANIME

zzzz-Capture
zzzzzz-Capture

3 Likes

Watch Spring 2019 Anime with Spanish Subtitles on HIDIVE!

June 11, 2019 6:34 PM

2 Likes

:grin:

2 Likes

Everyone:

If you want to comment on a title that has a Press Release here, please do so in the individual thread. That’s why I post it in both places.

Would like to keep all the discussion about anime in their respective threads if possible.

If you forget, don’t worry, I’ll move them over.

Thanks!

(You can continue to comment on blogs & other stuff here, I’m just referring to anime with their own threads.)

4 Likes

Sorry…

I was looking back through this thread and noticed all the discussion about anime and was trying to figure out how to get folks to comment in the other threads. You just happened to be the one that posted after I decided.

No worries.

3 Likes

TRY HIDIVE’S NEW 14-DAY FREE TRIAL!

June 14, 2019 12:42 PM

HIDIVE has extended its free trial to 14 days! In other words, that’s 336 hours you can spend devouring as much anime as you can — for FREE!

And did you notice that today is the 14th? It’s the 14th day and you get 14 free days, so we’re going to tell you about 14 ways you can enjoy your HIDIVE free trial (wow, that’s a lot of 14s). Buckle up!

1. DUBCAST℠ Episodes - enjoy dubbed versions of select simulcasts
  2. Home Video Editions - where you most likely to discover uncensored content
  3. Simulcasts - how you can keep up with Japan’s broadcasts
  4. Exclusive Titles - content you’ll only find on HIDIVE
  5. Subs & Dubs Library - no need to debate; watch whichever you prefer
  6. Customizable Subtitles - select the color you prefer to read
  7. HD Content - crystal clear anime just for you
  8. Live Chat while Streaming - watch and discuss with your friends in real time
  9. 3 Profiles - share your account with others
  10. 2 Simultaneous Streams - watch on multiple devices at once
  11. Custom Avatars - express yourself on HIDIVE
  12. Parental Controls - keep your viewing history private, and ensure any little ones don’t watch what you don’t want them to
  13. Yearly Subscription - more anime, and more money in your wallet
  14. Ad-free Video - because none of us like ads interrupting our anime

That’s a whole lot of stuff to explore and enjoy during a 14-day free trial! Looks like it’s time to dive in and get started, because with that much content and so many options to play with, you’ll need to take advantage of all 1,209,600 seconds of your trial.

Got questions about subscribing? Check out our FAQ.

3 Likes

Click to watch video –

2 Likes

7 AMAZING ANIME WITH SPANISH SUBS ON HIDIVE

June 20, 2019 4:22 PM

Last week, we showcased our Spring 2019 simulcasts subbed in Spanish. However, those aren’t the only anime with Spanish subs on our site!

Subs (and dubs) are awesome, and subbing anime in different languages is how the medium gained international popularity in the first place. We’re doing our part by providing more language options to our ever-increasing catalog of content.

Today we’ll be covering some of our favorite titles for your enjoyment. If you haven’t checked out these particular series already, be sure to clear your schedule for your new favorite shows!

2 Likes

Happy Second Birthday To HIDIVE! :cake: :cupcake:

5 Likes

LENNY LESSONS: HOW TO WATCH UNCENSORED ANIME ON HIDIVE

June 27, 2019 12:26 PM

Hello class! Today, I, the Great Professor Lenny-sensei, Esq. will show you how to access uncensored anime from our website using Monster Musume as an example!

2 Likes

I don’t know about you, but I still have my TAN app and it still has some shows on it, though the number is slowly decreasing and (of course) no new ones have been added since the launch of HIDIVE.

2 Likes

HIDIVE to Stream Wasteful Days of High School Girls

June 29, 2019 3:32 AM
Wasteful

5 Likes

THIS SUMMER, KEEP COOL WITH SOME COOL ANIME

June 28, 2019 10:17 PM

Ah, summer. The time for rest, relaxation, and…

And—

… um…

oh no .

WE FORGOT TO MAKE SUMMER PLANS!!!

But not all is lost! We can still figure out how to have some fun, we swear. And just in case you didn’t make any summer plans, either, here’s a handy list of things for us to do to this season… with the help of some good dubbed anime!

Hey, don’t look so skeptical. You’ve seen the inevitable “beach episode” that shows up in, like, every single anime EVER. Anime knows summer, y’all, and HIDIVE’s cool anime episodes will save us from boredom for sure… and maybe give you a minor case of FOMO. :wink:

(Click to read more)

3 Likes
1 Like

To avoid congesting HIDIVE Blogs of Roku stuff and burying announcements, I went ahead and cleaned the thread of Roku posts. I encourage everyone to direct their attention to HIDIVE Roku app for any and all discussion of the Roku app going forward. Thanks all!

4 Likes

Or you can go through the website and get a limited time extra free month by using the promo code AX19 (I wonder where they thought up that one?) (For new and returning subscribers only–of which I was returning.)

1 Like