HIDIVE Roku app

When will the HIDIVE Roku app be up?

There has been no official word on a date.

Roku next, please.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

This actually worked out pretty good I have nothing to do for a week or two . Will switch to Roku once it’s up as the Apple remote is a pain in the butt .

1 Like

Just waiting on Roku since it’s built right into my tv . Cuts down on the remotes don’t you know . :wink:

3 Likes

Total dick move . Apple is just going to get worse from here on . Thinking they know what’s best for the people that give them money . Be glad when the Roku app is up .

4 Likes

ROKU player???

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

Yes Roku please !

2 Likes

A Roku version would be nice. I’m basically only on that on Saturdays (I was on Android TV, but the lack of Amazon Prime video made me decided to at least try out the Roku, and I have yet to actually use that channel…)

2 Likes

6 - Roku - 6 - Roku …

Mark Gosdin

3 Likes

They keep saying its coming. Even recently on twitter saying this year and takes time. Been waiting a year for a roku app. Taking a snail’s pace?

3 Likes

Guessing next up is Xbox and PS4 then in 2020 Roku . :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Hopefully they announce Roku then or if they happen to be going to NYCC . My magic 8ball looks hazy though .

1 Like

Can we get any updates on the Roku app?

The most advanced game console I have is a Nintendo Wii…

2 Likes

While the wait for Roku app going on a year and half :frowning:

2 Likes

I bought my Roku “assuming” that it would not be long before HiDive had an app for it. After all Roku isn’t supposed to be very hard to program for. Amazon has updated their Roku app 3 times since I bought mine.

Sorry, but I’m disappointed.

Mark Gosdin

1 Like

Really do you dislike Roku that much ?

2 Likes

I had gotten a Roku to replace my Android TV device because I wanted to actually be able to watch Amazon Prime videos (timing was great, as the next OS update, and last for the device seems to brick most systems…)

2 Likes
4 Likes

They got 2 months…

3 Likes