Hola

hey anime network forums. I’m from the big city in california, Los Angeles. I attend a very good public university which I like alot, CSU Northridge. I have always lived in California, and I have always liked watching anime. It’s just a very interesting tv animation series. I used to read manga, but I lost interest in reading and manga once I got into college.

Alright, thats my intro.

Welcome, City Boy!

The Big City of LA! Cool! And here I thought that we were being overrun by Texans lately! It’s good to have new blood from the West Coast!

Tell us which animes you’re currently into… so we can get a better feel for who YOU are!

Also, feel free to browse around all the forums here and jump right into any thread that interests you. We love it when people participate.

Please come back often! :slight_smile:

Hello City Boy and welcome. Please enjoy!

Welcome to TAN forums, its a trip in its own.

Welcome to our journey without end, the Anime Network! Please enjoy your stay and visit often.

JUST A CITY BOY
BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROOOOIT.

Hentai wrote:

[quote]JUST A CITY BOY
BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH DETROOOOIT.[/quote]

you @#%* got that stuck in my head

Lost interest in reading when you got to college? Understandable. Hi.

Hey we can be california pals because yours truly lives in the coolest, better than anyone elses state, California. YAY!!!

My origins are there as well! Cruised the Newport boardwalk many a time.

Fillet… you can dance if you want to, you can leave your friends behind, but if your friends dont dance, and if they dont dance, well there no friends of mine. YA THERE YOU GO A LITTLE BIT OF LYRICS WILL BLOW YOUR MIND!!!

legs twitching NNNNOOOOOO!!!