I know this sin't my first post, but

Well, I’m Bloody Crimson. I don’t try to be very cool, despite my username. I’m a generally care-free, laid-back character. I hope to have fun here and meet some new people.
PS: I’m mostly going on here from school, so I might not be on every day.

sup man

I see you like Higurashi–that show is ace. I actually saw a cicada resting on a lamp post on campus a week ago. It’s such a rarity to see them up close like that since they reside mostly in the high branches of trees. I’d never seen one before, very cool.

Bloody Crimson wrote:

[quote]I’m a generally care-free, laid-back character. I hope to have fun here and meet some new people.
.[/quote]

Welcome to teh forum.
I look forward to your care-free, Laid back Posts. We need more of that here. Don’t take anything I post seriously. Also don’t buy any used cars from Tommy Two Tacos

Welcome to TAN. Generic, I know.

Welcome Bloody Crimson!
(whoa, that just sounds so wrong…)

Anyway, we loooove new people! Tell us all what animes you like!

And please, post all over the forums, just jump in anywhere! I see that you’ve already done so - so just keep on doing that!:wink:

Keep coming back as often as you can and posting up a storm, and don’t forget about our Community Section. There’s stuff to do over there also! :slight_smile:

Bloody Crimson, helluva name! Welcome TAN you to something. We encourage post bombardment.

Hey BC, welcome.
Slick

Welcome new Frieeeeeeeeennnnnnnd!

No really, you seem like and intelligent person, unlike myself, I look forward to arguing with you over pointless things