Kokoro Connect

I’m a bit confused by this. Could anyone explain this statement that my little noggin can comprehend? :unsure:

Some of the people involved in creating Kokoro Connect, in a incomprehensible fit of stupidity, thought it would be funny to cause a voice actor to think he’d gotten a part in the Anime only to then pull an elaborate on-line “Bait & Switch” on him with a PR job.

Unsurprisingly, this did not work out well. Indeed it got taken up by the “internet” and went in unexpectedly damaging & embarrassing directions.

So, the bottom line is that Kokoro Connect, an otherwise good show, now has a stain on it and some of the production committee in Japan are likely to find getting their next job to be something of a challenge.

Mark Gosdin

Which also hurts the already slim chance of a sequel for this series (doesn’t help this was made by a company who doesn’t like to make sequels to begin with)

Episode 5 (Sub) is live at ANO

Kokoro Connect Cancels Part of PR Campaign This Weekend

posted on 2012-09-07 14:33 EDT

Ep. 10

Man I love this series!

spoiler

So, after Heartseed stopped in to rattle Inaba’s cage, she’s been thinking about what he said, and her feelings for Taichi.

-grin-
And she actually let them out to Nagase this episode, so now we have a little love triangle going, since neither Nagase nor Inaba are going to give up on him.

Inaba actually kissed Taichi at the end too!
That was such an “awww” moment, especially when she got embarrassed and actually squealed like a girl for once.

All Kokoro Connect BDs/DVDs Delayed 1 Month

posted on 2012-09-10 23:34 EDT

Episode 6 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 7 (Sub) is live at ANO

Ep. 11

This series just rocks!

spoiler

So Taichi is met with Heartseed 2, a different yet same entity with the power to change things.
Heartseed 2 has chosen Taichi to be normal this time around and he has to keep it a secret.

The new problem the group faces is age regression from 12pm-5pm.
They don’t all regress at the same time, but they also don’t regress to the same age.

-lol-
6 year old Inaba is sooo cavity inducing moe!

Episode 8 (Sub) is live at ANO

Kokoro Connect BDs/DVDs to Use Different Opening Theme

posted on 2012-10-01 02:05 EDT
Composer Hajime Kikuchi had stopped working with eufonius band after controversy

I was, and am, looking forward to this being out on physical media here in North America.

But this is one heck of a Train Wreck in Japan. ( Problem with train wrecks, once one car is off the rails more problems are coming - fast. )

Mark Gosdin

I hope they explain who star seed is at some point.

good show so far though a little dark at time with the whole topic.

Episode 9 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 10 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 11 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 12 (Sub) is live at ANO

Episode 13 :end: (Sub) is live at ANO

Kokoro Connect #14-17 Slated for December 30

posted on 2012-12-22 14:04 EST