Let's Play a Game!

Here’s the game. I was extremely bored when I thought of it. Every once in a while, I’ll post random dialouges form random movies, and you guys guess what movie they’re from. It won’t be only Anime though. But everyone, only guess one quote, so more peole can play.

Here are the first ones:
1."If I hadn’t fallen asleep, I would have caught the ball, and we would have won! Do you understand?!"
2."Put that thing back where it came from or so help me! So help me, so help me!"
3.Cocks weapon"Time to nut up or shut up. . ."
4."At my signal. . .unleash hell. . ."
I dunno if this’ll be fun. I was bored when I thought of it around midnight. . .

No-one?

You got me. I have no idea.

zombieland

i win.

yoka

YokaChiNoki wrote:

[quote]#3

zombieland

i win.

yoka[/quote]

You got that one. No-one know the other? The last one should be easy, but the first two are from Pixar movies(I’m not sure if the first one is, but I’m pretty sure it’s Disney)

I know the answer to number four, because I watched it not very long ago. Be damned if I can’t bring the name to the tip of my tongue though. :frowning:

Well while you think of the answer I’l put up more.
5."I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew. . .ON MY FIST!"
6.GASP"The Furious Five! Oh you’re so much bigger than your action figures. . .except you, Mantis. You’re about the same. . ."
7."I thik it’s designed to indicate something out of the ordinary, like a malfunction. . .“
8.Keep walking until your feet bleed. And after that happens. . .keep walking. . .” Something like that lol I’m not sure.

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]1."If I hadn’t fallen asleep, I would have caught the ball, and we would have won! Do you understand?!"
2."Put that thing back where it came from or so help me! So help me, so help me!"
3.Cocks weapon"Time to nut up or shut up. . ."
4."At my signal. . .unleash hell. . ."
5."I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew. . .ON MY FIST!"
6.GASP"The Furious Five! Oh you’re so much bigger than your action figures. . .except you, Mantis. You’re about the same. . ."
7."I thik it’s designed to indicate something out of the ordinary, like a malfunction. . .“
8.Keep walking until your feet bleed. And after that happens. . .keep walking. . .”[/quote]

1. ?
2. Monsters, Inc.
3. Zombieland
4. Gladiator
5. Kung Fu Panda
6. Kung Fu Panda
7. Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
8. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

And Slow, how long did you google those for? LOL

dragonrider_cody wrote:

Did NOT use Google. :stuck_out_tongue:

Good for you. :stuck_out_tongue: I knew all of them except 1 and 4. 1 doesn’t sound familiar at all and I’ve never seen Gladiator.

Yes, unfortunately, I watch a lot of movies late at night when I can’t sleep.

1 sounds familiar to me…

…like that movie with Robin Williams and Kurt Russell where they get to play that High School football game over again where Robin drops the winning ball. But he certainly wasn’t asleep when he did that, so it’s just not ringing right, and I can’t remember the name of it anyway.

YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]
1.“If I hadn’t fallen asleep, I would have caught the ball, and we would have won! Do you understand?!”[/quote]

That would be "Meet the Robinsons"
I’ve seen that movie a whole bunch :silly:

Oh, I sort of remember that. I only watched the movie once and I was paying that much attention…lol

Hornet65 wrote:

[quote]YemeniLuigi wrote:

[quote]
1.“If I hadn’t fallen asleep, I would have caught the ball, and we would have won! Do you understand?!”[/quote]

That would be "Meet the Robinsons"
I’ve seen that movie a whole bunch :silly:
[/quote]

Yeah the only one to get number 1. Good job. It’s the end where Goob is telling Luis about how he missed the winning catch by falling asleep because Luis was up all night making an invention. I love that movie. But Slowhand did the best, knowing all of them except for the first.

Here are some more:
1."Oh my gosh you gotta try this! It’s not a. . .it’s tasty, but like a BZZAAP, uhh, a BOO BOOM! kinda taste. What do you call that taste?"
2."Speed, I am speed. FLoat like a cadalac sting like a beemer."
3."Hey look Abu, it’s not everyday you see a horse with TWO rear ends!"
4."Soup Du-sour, hot ordderves, why we only live to serve! Try the gray stuff, it’s delicious! Don’t believe me? Ask the dishes!"
IDK about the last one I was bored and couldn’t think of anything lol.

1. Rattatouile

2. Cars? Not sure though.

3. Aladdin

4. Beauty and the Beast

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]1. Rattatouile

1. Cars? Not sure though.

2. Aladdin

3. Beauty and the Beast

Yeah you got them. Nice. I’m going to post more tomorrow. Good night everyone!

Ha! Take that Slowhand! :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a good night yourself Yemeni!

dragonrider_cody wrote:

[quote]Ha! Take that Slowhand! :stuck_out_tongue:

Have a good night yourself Yemeni![/quote]

Lol I see competition