Sup!

HI IM FALLeN & IM A ANIME’HOLIC… & IF ANIME WAS CHICK ID TAKE HER OUT ON A DATE & TRY TO GET TO 2ND BASE! IM WIERD & I LOVE IT.

1 Like

HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE ANY FUNNY SHIT YOU’D LIKE TO SHARE.

Damn bruh, easy on that caps lock! Welcome to TAN. Here’s some funny shit.

Be advised, has some naughty language.

Hello and welcome to the TAN to end all TANs, FALLeN!! :3 Interesting analogy you have there. :stuck_out_tongue: 2nd base on the first date, you rascal!

Pffft, Hentai; don’t you know?

Anyway, I hope you have a great time on here posting around and making many new friends! :slight_smile:

Oh, Really?

welcome, post often

Thats funny keep them roll’n bro chacho! 500 ultra points for HENTAI!!!

Thanks dude! Im still not use to the HOLE FORUMS things? So far it seems like a bunch of Smart Ass’s witty humor. I like it! I’ll bring the dumb shit to the the party bro chacho’s!
p.s. you would’nt happen to know RAZMOUDAH would you?

hey whats the difference between QUICK REPLY & REPLY? Also how can i receive a notice on from my post,i was offered to receive an alert when some post something & marked NO but would like to receive them now, is it possible? :sick:

thanks dude there were some funny one in there like the VAGETA one

You may want to try only making one post at a time…

Yeah, haven’t seen him for a while though. How’s he doing, do you know?

Quick Reply lets you type up a message to post without leaving the page you’re looking at. Reply brings you to a new page where it will display a bunch of extra features you can include in your post.

For the forum, just click on the subscribe button to a thread you want to be notified about. It’s the blue button with the little flag, at the top of of thread.

If you want to be notified about things related to the Community section of the site, you can change your preferences in Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network.

You should definitely check out Blog / Important Notice for Anime Network Online Users - Anime Network, I think you’d appreciate the humor.

never!!! ok

Well if you would have chosen to keep posting over and over again you would have only succeeded in making the moderators mad at you.

??? cpm message me later on about all this… i thought i had the hang of it but now im lost. ever been on FUNIMATION site? that was wierd too, but just put it in lame terms