Look at the EXPERT BOARDER!

fillet has achieved the Expert Boarder rank (1k posts), and is the first one of us to ever do so.

So tell us your secrets fillet, how did you do it?

Omg! Congratulations man! (jealous undertones)

hey the rest of us are catching…

Damn it! I was going to try to break a 1000 last night, but I just couldn’t stay awake when I got home last night.

Congrats Fillet!

you’re getting there now get to work on AMT

wtf, why is everyone so far ahead of me. Do you guys just post in the Word Association thread a lot or am I missing something??

I think we just post all over the place, though I’m sure that contributes to it. I think half of mine come from ATMT.

OOH, SH*T JUST GOT REAL.

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8607/screenshot20091015at530.jpg

Ha! Yea, not sure the title fits there. I post just about everywhere. I COULD EVEN POST ON YOU IF I WANTED!!!

You don’t frighten me. I am impervious to your people posting!

Congrats Fillet

fillet wrote:

When and where should I meet you?

Yea Cody popped his too! “We need a clean up in aisle 1000.”

congrats

You win an internetz

http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/9027/cup.jpg

I’ve already got that coupon. It’s really hard finding a place that will accept it though.

Congrats to all the Expert Boarders!

piss off. I only post when I have something really important and special to say. That doesn’t make you better than me.

congrats though douche bags =)

Hey gang, Tom Selleck here. I’m taking a break from my upcoming movie “Piranhas Don’t Mix Well With Gin” to visit these humble forums. Congratulations to my number one fans who’ve reached 1,000 posts already. Wow! That takes determination, and there ain’t nothing like perseverance to get my loins on fire (as you’ll see in the film). I hope you and your families have an amazing Veteran’s Day, and that doesn’t go to just the Expert Boarders.

~Tom

Hentai wrote:

[quote]Hey gang, Tom Selleck here. I’m taking a break from my upcoming movie “Piranhas Don’t Mix Well With Gin” to visit these humble forums. Congratulations to my number one fans who’ve reached 1,000 posts already. Wow! That takes determination, and there ain’t nothing like perseverance to get my loins on fire (as you’ll see in the film). I hope you and your families have an amazing Veteran’s Day, and that doesn’t go to just the Expert Boarders.

~Tom[/quote]

chest hair or you’re just a look-alike

TommyTwoTacos wrote:

[quote]Hentai wrote:

[quote]Hey gang, Tom Selleck here. I’m taking a break from my upcoming movie “Piranhas Don’t Mix Well With Gin” to visit these humble forums. Congratulations to my number one fans who’ve reached 1,000 posts already. Wow! That takes determination, and there ain’t nothing like perseverance to get my loins on fire (as you’ll see in the film). I hope you and your families have an amazing Veteran’s Day, and that doesn’t go to just the Expert Boarders.

~Tom[/quote]

chest hair or you’re just a look-alike[/quote]

http://img50.imageshack.us/img50/6493/20080711tomselleckcake1.jpg