Look at the EXPERT BOARDER!

That’s okay Pretear, we can talk about something else.

So… how’s your post count doing?

Hentai, you do realize you’re helping her get more posts by being in a conversation with her? Not very smart if you’re trying to get to 1,000 before her… lol

I’ve got a secret strategy for when she reaches 999 posts–it can only work at that point.

Tom Selleck’s mustache smells like balls and gin.

PretearHimeno wrote:

SAY THAT TO MY FACE F*CKER NOT ONLINE SEE WHAT HAPPENS

She probably doesn’t want to say it to your face if that truly is what your stache smells like…

She could at least do it over webcam. :’(

You would want to see her do it over the web cam… Anyways… What is the next stage after Expert Boarder??

-confused-

Also, I asked goon that very thing. I think it’s gold or silver or something. >.>

Huh… I guess that’s interesting. Thought it might be something more… idk… fun? :stuck_out_tongue:

PretearHimeno wrote:

[quote]-confused-

Also, I asked goon that very thing. I think it’s gold or silver or something. >.>[/quote]

I guess Cody will let you know when ht hits it first!! :laugh:

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/component/option,com_kunena/Itemid,65/catid,3/func,view/id,69/#1497

The list ranking is in the upcoming FAQ, hellz yeah, respect. Mustache ride this sh*t.

Huh, nice job. What if you get back up to 10,000 posts Hentai… Don’t you think you should get something for that too??

And congrats on 1,000 PretearHimeno!! :slight_smile:

YAY Pretear!!! (throws Pretear shaped confetti around) Congrats!!! :woohoo:

A swift kick in the ass maybe.

I’ll make a list of Expert Boarders, just for old time’s sake. Nothing serious:

Expert Boarders:

1. fillet
  2. dragonrider_cody
  3. PretearHimeno

Sheesh that was some work, I need a break.

Yes, congrats Himeno! Cookies all around.

5000 posts to be platinum. Hmmm… I wonder how long Mecha will be by the time I reach that?

-in slow motion, opens champagne bottle and makes it rain over everyone, except Hentai-

“WEEEEEEEEEEEEE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIEND, I’LL KEEP ON FIGHTING 'TILL THE END, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, NO TIME FOR LOSERS, 'CAUSE WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, OF THE WORLD!”

-chest bumps LOW and high fives cody-

Man, that was a hell of a dream sequence…

YEAH, WELL… I WOUDLN’T WANT TO GO TO YOUR STUPID PARTY ANYWAY.

That’s right. You wouldn’t want Dom Pérignon to ruin your purdy purdy mustache.

PretearHimeno wrote:

Peasant’s drink anyway, true party-goers drink la fée verte.

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/51/absintheglass.jpg