Moving to Toronto?

Here’s a lovely ‘little’ house for you!

There’s one like that in New Jersey, IIRC. Don Polec, who is a very clever and creative feature reporter that used to work for WPVI-TV in Philadelphia, did a story on it once, but I can’t seem to locate any info on it now.

The perfect love pad. And on every weekends, parties and get-togethers with all the neighborhood hotties. Yeah…that’s what I’m talking about.

It reminds me a bit too much of living in a trailer. The price isn’t bad for Toronto, but in the town near me, I can buy three houses for that…lol

Perhaps when I’m rich and famous, I will buy it just to house my anime collection. :wink:

[quote=dragonrider_cody]
Perhaps when I’m rich and famous, I will buy it just to house my anime collection. ;)[/quote]

I think by then you may need something much bigger. :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s actually a house like that in my home town. I’ll take a picture next time I’m over there.

Edit: nvm, found it online:

[quote=Hentai]
There’s actually a house like that in my home town. I’ll take a picture next time I’m over there.

Edit: nvm, found it online:[/quote]

But at least it has a yard, all the way around it!!

Don’t even need a lawnmower to cut it, just use a weed eater.

Used to be a little bitty house here, barely more than two rooms. Last I knew it was bought by the people who owned the neighboring house, with the idea they’d build between the two so it became an addition to the larger one.

They really bought another property just to add a room?

I think they refer to that as a “mother-in-law’s” house.