True Story

So shak and I went to a pet store today. I got all excited over the cute little animals. The bunnies were to die for. I told him that I wish I had a pet to call my own (they have 2 dogs of their own and a cat, not the same). We were coming home today and an adorable little chihuahua pads up to us and walks up the stairs and into the house with us like she had a right to. I instantly fell in love. And she likes me the best! We walked around the neighborhood asking about her and so far, no luck. So until we find her owners, she ours!

Some pics:

DOG!!! :cheer:

I used to have 3 dogs!
They all got old :frowning:

It didn’t have tags? Perhaps it’s chipped?

The confirmed cat lover has herself a little puppy?!?! :ohmy: I hope you get to keep her. All critters deserve a loving home and even a cat lover can find the right dog.

Aww! Look at the cute little chihuahua! ^ω^
Would it be too presumptuous of me to assume that you have already been thinking what to name her (or already have one)? :3

I have a chihuahua myself, and one of my cousins has about nine of them, perhaps more, I’ve lost count.

Can’t say I’ll ever get another dog of that breed again, but they can be cool. Here’s one of my cousin’s dogs, Marley:

Best of luck if you keep it. From my own experience, they seem like incredibly needy dogs, so be prepared to devote yourself to it.

Her owner came and got her early this morning.

Oh well, you still have the dachsy wachsy.

Go to your local animal shelter or animal resuce groups. Plenty of great dogs there that would be thrilled to haves a loving home and family.

Pfffffft. That dog totes bit me in the face.

I’m kind of sad that you don’t get to keep her, but glad that she’s going home. I’m with Outlander - head for the shelter and see if you find a new friend. :slight_smile:

[quote=“PretearHimeno” post=113145]

Pfffffft. That dog totes bit me in the face.[/quote]

HA! The first time Iris came over to my house, my dog bit her in the face. Right on the nose.

[quote=“Hentai” post=113147]

Pfffffft. That dog totes bit me in the face.
HA! The first time Iris came over to my house, my dog bit her in the face. Right on the nose.[/quote]

Obviously, it’s The New Girlfriend Syndrome.

Iris: ;;
Me: ;
;

Iris???

Who is Iris??

Is this someone new we can mock?

[quote=“outlander” post=113230]Iris???

Who is Iris??

Is this someone new we can mock?[/quote]

No, I believe this was a girlfiend, but is now ‘just a friend’. :huh:

You know me too well, Slow.

In other news: Today, I got me a kitteh from the Humane Society. More to come.

Post pics posthaste!

i would rather pics be posted, rather than haste be posted. :whistle:

show me the kitteh!

You and your alliteration.